Seungmin x chan ( clingy)

Little : Seungmin 0-1
Cg:Chan(duh😭)
Trigger warning ⚠️: none I don't think( pretty chill chapter tbh 💀)
————————————————————
Chans pov

Today we had a break day and boy was I glad to have it off, it's a lot of work to take care of 7 children. I wonder what's going to happen, surely nothing crazy right?

Wrong 💀💀

——————————————————————-
Third person pov

            Most of the guys slept in accept for one which happens to be Seungmin. The others knew about Seungmin being a little and they had no problem with it except he was very,and I mean very clingy in little space. So if Chan was not in the littles line of sight then there goes a whole temper tantrum .

           Today when Seungmin woke up he was actually in a headspace of 3, that was until he had noticed Chan was no where to be seen.

" da- dada?," the little one called. He didn't get an answer so he called him again.

"Dada!," this time a bit louder. Still no response. At this point Seungmin was starting to get frustrated and because the baby was so upset he started crying and screaming just for his daddy.

" Appa!!!" He cried one last time. Luckily Chan had heard him and sprinted over to Seungmins room.

" Yes little one what's wrong hmm?" Chan asked.

"A-appa!" Seungmin said meekly. Just from this response Chan knew he was gonna be in a small headspace.

" Oooo is puppy small today? Hmm? Let's go get you a baba,hmm?" Chan asked not expecting a reply back from the small boy.

As they were walking down the stairs they passed by Felix, Minho, and Changbin just waking up.

" morning hyung. Good morning Seungminie!" Said Felix. Felix loved the little so much it was quite scary tbh.( he seems like the type😭😭 Iykyk)

" Morning lixxie, say good morning to Lixxie puppy," Chan said.

" 'I  ix " Seungmin babbled.

" Aww close enough little one," Lix said as he was starting to walk to the bathroom.

When the duo got to the kitchen Chan had tried to put the little down but the baby had other ideas.

" Puppy I need to make u a baba, don't you want a baba?" Chan asked softly.

" a-appa," Seungmin had said on the verge of tears. Chan had just sighed and decided to hold him while making a bottle. ( I need a big boy- 🧍‍♂️ ok I'll stop-)

After Chan made the bottle and fed the puppy Seungmin just cling to him like a little Koala.

" Baby you wanna watch bluey and cuddle with appa?" Chan asked even though he knew the answer to his question.

" Appa!" Said Seungmin, " Wan wan!"

" Yes puppy Wanwan  that's what the doggy says," Chan said while putting on Seungmins favorite show.

They ended there morning peacefully with cuddles and bluey.

The end
—————————————————————
Wait I ACUALLY love the chapter stawpppp😭😭

Also sorry for not posting so often I've been busy with school and stuff😢

Word count: 500

Have a good day/ night lovely's ❤️