Yoongi x bts ( little secret)

Little: Yoongi
Caregiver: bts ( duh💀💀)
Age: 1-3
Trigger warnings ⚠️: none I don't think ( please do tell me tho, it would be helpful 😭👍)
————————————————————————
Yoongi is known as the cool, unphysical, straightforward guy. On the other side of that his little secret has been found, what will yoongi s next move be?
———————————————————————-
Third person pov

Ah what a normal day in the bang tan house hold, well that is pretty obvious considering everyone was working are playing games. Yoongi was editing there new song for the comeback as he usually does but this time he was taking quit a while.

It was curently 12:00 midnight and the other member were done with there work and waiting on yoongi to finish up. At this point and time all the member were starting to worry for yoongi as he usually is quicker to finish. So as the great friends they are they went to his room to check up on him.

" Yoongi are you in there?" Namjoon asked. Yet no one responded. So they tried again.

" Yoongi hyung," Taehyung pried, yet still no answer. This was starting to get them all worked up and worried. So naturally they used the spare key to open the door, the sight they saw was surprising, mabye even stunning in a bad way.

The whole room was littered in empty coffee cups and the room was dark with no light but his computer, if you looked close enough you can see yoongi lieing his head on his desk sleeping.

Right after the members saw the state the room and himself was in they immediately went to wake him up and get him to bed.

" Yoongi time to get up," jimin said. All yoongi did was, whine?

The members were surprised by the sudden cuteness attack from the other. Did he just whine?

" Come on yoongi you cant sleep in here, you will catch a cold," Jin said this time. To the members surprise he answered them.

" Nwo wan to, need finish som," yoongi replied.( no i dont want to, I need to finish this song)

This came a shock to the others, I mean the scary rbf faced yoongi talking like a child, any one would be surprised. Accept one who happen to be a know it all, jungkook.

" Why not little one lets go get you to bed," jungkook said giving the others a look that said Ill tell you later just go with it.

" fwine," yoongi replied.
——————————————————
Yoongi pov

Shit what have I done.

—————————————————
The end

Its a cliffhanger for yall 😗😗

430 words

Bye my lovleys ❤️❤️