Jay x enhypen ( the doctors )

Thanks for recommending me this @skyler-rae10, hope u like it❤️
————————————————-
Little: jay 3-5
Cg: enhypen ( duh💀)

Trigger warning ⚠️: doctors ( don't worry no ne👂dlEs if your sensitive to that)
————————————————-
Heesung pov

It was currently 6:00 am, I'm tired but Jay had a doctors appointment today. He wasn't getting any shots which was good cause if there's one thing I know it's that Jay hates getting shots. ( ngl same tho 💀)
As I was getting everyone up I heard the little whine from his and jungwons room. I was still currently getting Niki up, I'm sure Jungwon will handle it, I mean he is our best leader anyways.

" Niki for the last time get up everyone is already up and ready, so hurry up or else I'll make u sit in the back back row," I said.

Oh yeah did I mention that the back row of our car is a literal nightmare. The seats are always warm and there is always a certain smell to each one of the chairs, we call the back row the Wild West.

" I'm up I'm up, jeez hyung," Niki said sounding annoyed, but I couldn't get mad cause a very clingy baby was already at my feet waiting to be picked up.

—————————————————
Third person pov

" Oh hello there little one. How was your sleep?" Niki said from his bed.

" 'ood" he replied still not fully awake.

" Did I hear my baby in here?" Sunoo said from the doorway.

" Sunoo 'ung!" Jay squealed. Out of all the member Sunoo was probably Jays favorite caregiver.

" Aww hi baby good morning, you ready for the doctors?" Sunoo questioned. At this it seemed all of jays and nervy was drained and he shook his head in response.

" don't worry baby you won't get any shots so it will be fine," Heesung chimmed in.

" Pwomise?" Jay asked.

" Pinki promise," Heesung said while locking pinkis with the little. This calmed down the little a lot cause who can break a pinki promise am I right?

" Alright now that that's settled, Sunoo can you tell sunghoon to wake up and give Jay to jake so they can get him ready, also Niki get up already," Heesung said while looking at a half asleep Niki. ( ok but like Niki by bias😍-)

They all did there assigned task and next thing they knew they were already rushing out the door.

"Baby you good back there?" Jake asked from the front seat.

" Mhmm! Hee hyung said that they give lollipops if I'm a goo boy!" The little said enthusiastically.

" Well that's true, but only if your a good boy in the doctors today," jungwon said.

" I will! Is docwar nice?" Jay said as he tilted his head. As you can already tell the members were already swooning over there baby.

" Aww yes baby the doctor is very nice," Niki said this time.

———————————————
Time skip ( doctors office)

" For Jay?" The nurse called.

" Oh yeah that's us," jake said.

" I'm sorry but we can only have one of you guys in the room," the nurse said apologizing for the inconvenience.

" Oh no it's fine let me ask Jay who he wants to go in with him," Heesung said.

" Uh i wan- hmm uhhh hoonie hyung," jay said.
And so the duo stepped into the doctors office and did there usual checkup on the boy. Luckily he is in good health and he has great eyesight as well and good hearing.

After the checkup the boy got a blue lollipop just like Heesung said they would.

" See I told you so!" Heesung said playfully.

Jay enjoyed his lollipop and had a nice time with all his caregivers.

" I'm the luckiest 'ittle ewver!" Jay said.

The end
—————————————————-
Hello thanks for reading this chapter!
Hope y'all liked it

Word count: 641

Have a nice day/night my lovely's ❤️