J-hope x yoongi ( Please dont leave😭)

HELLOO this is a request! I thought it was super cute @IloveTXT2019 thank you❤️
————————————————————-
Little: yoongi 2-5
Cg: jhope (duhhh)
Babysitter: bts
Trigger warning ⚠️: crying ( please tell me if there is anything else❤️)
———————————————————
Yoongi pov

No...
No please don't leave...
Nwo! Pease don leave yoonie!

——————————————————
Third person pov

Yoongi jolted up out of his bed.

" Oh it was a dream," he said in relief thinking back to when Jin left for the military.

" I hope Jin is ok right now," he prayed. As he was laying back down he decided to check his phone to see what time it was. To his surprise it was only 2am. To add some context yoongi went to bed at 1am. He knew he had a long night ahead of him.

As the night dragged on he started overthinking. What if his tour goes wrong? What would happen then? Will jhope even miss us when he leaves? All these questions crossing his mind until the morning.

——————————————————-
Time skip~

It was early morning and to no one's surprise yoongi got absolutely no sleep what so ever. He was cranky and on the verge of a breakdown. The events going on today was a big deal. Jhope is going to the military, the day yoongi has been dreading.

" Ugh what ever, let's get this over with." He said to himself sorrowful.

All he wanted to do was slip and be held my his Appa. But now his Appa was being taken from him. At this thought it brought yoongi to tears.

Don't be a baby about it grow up already...

He got ready as usual and he went out the door on the way to the military drop off zone to wiat for everyone else.

As he was waiting he scrolled through all his pictures with his Appa. What was he gonna do without him by his side?

Once everyone got there, it was time to say their last goodbyes.

" Ah Jhope!" Jimin said.

" Yeahhh! I'm ready to be a man!" Hobi said.
Everyone was talking to jhope about leaving except for one boy in particular. You guessed it, yoongi.
Everyone decided to let them be and give them some private time to talk.

" Hey baby, you know I don't wanna leave you here right?" Hobi said softly.

" Y-yeah I know, I'm not small right now," yoongi said obviously lying.

" Ok sure but before I go I got you something!" Hobi said.
When he made this statement yoongi got curious on to what it was.

" I know it's not much but here," Hobi said while pulling out a stuffed animal cat and a bracelet. The cat looked like yoongi and the bracelet had a half of a heart on it.

" I-I love it! Thank you Appa!" Yoongi said now crying.

" Aww baby don't cry I'll be back someday!" Hobi said.

" B-but what if you don't come back?" Yoongi said matter of factly.
At this Hobi started to tear up with him.

" Don't worry you will always have a peice of me here" Hobi said pointing to yoongi heart. " we will be together, just give me some time love,"

"O-ok Appa I love you," yoongi said.

" I love you too baby, always and forever." Hobi said as he was getting into the van.

One last look and he was off, leaving yoongi.

"A-Appa!" Yoongi screamed at last.

———————————————————-
The end❤️

Wowza this chapter was sad af😭hope you guys liked it!

Word count: 589

Have a good day/night my lovely's ❤️