Faith

NARRATOR'S POV

( A car stop in front of KIM'S MANSION none other than Kim Taehyung's he came out from the car with rose bouquet for Y/n and sot out everything but he found something unusual no guards were present which was impossible he went inside the mansion but his eyes widened after witnessed the scene Suho was lying in a pool of blood the flowers dropped from his hand he ran towards his lying figure and tapped his cheeks but no response he checked his pulse which is very slow he took out his mobile and call only one person Jimin)

JIMIN'S POV

(I'm watching movie with Ainee but my phone ring)

Ainee: *huffed* now who called you ?

Jimin: lemme see *he checked the caller id* Taehyung this time

Ainee: pick up the call

(He picked the call)

Jimin: hello-

Taehyung: Jimin immediately come Y/n's mansion with ambulance

Jimin: *hurriedly stood up* ambulance is Y/n okay is Taemal okay

Taehyung: *realization hit him* oh wait I'm going upstairs to check them

Jimin: what you mean *panicking*

Ainee: what happened *worriedly*

Jimin: wait-

Taehyung: Jimin they aren't here and Suho is i-is lying l-lifelessly he is bleeding very badly he got shot just come Jimin I also don't know where is Taemal and Y/n *worriedly*

Jimin: oh okay wait Taehyung don't get panic I'm coming just wait

(End the call)

Ainee: Jimin what happened tell me *held his arm*

Jimin: suho got shot and Y/n and Taemal are missing

Ainee: *eyes widened* what and ajhuma

Jimin: I don't know-

Ainee: let's go I'm also coming with you

Jimin: Ainee stay here okay I'm going huh everything will be fine *Patted her cheeks*

Ainee: where is Taemal and Y/n *verge of crying*

Jimin: *sighed* Ainee don't get worried you know na how strong our Y/n is hm *hugged her* okay bye take care *kissed her forehead and left*

Ainee: oh God please protect them *tear dropped*

NARRATOR'S POV

(Taehyung and Jimin took suho to hospital Taehyung was deadly worried about Y/n and Taemal Jimin was also sitting there and thinking something but doctor came )

Jimin: how is he? *Worriedly approach to doctor*

Doctor: he is out of danger you take him on the time or else it is very difficult to save him