Truth untold

NEXT DAY

(Y/n came downstairs and sat lazily on dining Ajhuma looked at her from kitchen and came towards her)

Marine: are you okay Y/n *worriedly*

Y/n: *shook head as no* I literally throwing up since last night *Huffed*

Marine: don't worry child we will visit doctor today okay it is normal ...

Y/n: hmm

Marine: now eat something *patted her head*

Y/n: no please ajhuma I didn't feel good please *puppy eyes*

Marine: that's are normal in pregnancy Y/n you have to take care of your child hm being a mother is not easy Y/n you know what when your mother Mrs kim is pregnant with you Mr kim always took care of her and of her mood swings, *chuckled*

Y/n: *sad Chuckled* and his father isn't aware of his presence.

Marine: don't feel sad Y/n let's finish your breakfast then we will go to doctor okay

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG POV

( I came hospital with Jieun today is her check up she is with doctor and I am waiting her outside but my eyes caught familiar figure is she Y/n I narrowed my eyes yes she is Y/n but what is she doing in gynaecologist she is with Ajhuma can I go and ask her no no Taehyung but is she okay? )

NARRATOR'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S CAR

Jieun: uhm Tae can you please drop me at my friend home I wanted to go to her to fresh my mind

Taehyung: okay I will tell me address I will drop you there

Jieun: thank you

( then he dropped her at in front of someone's house after Taehyung left she called Mark he came and picked her and they drove off)

AT YN'S MANSION

Marine: now Y/n you have to take care of your diet hm and here take your reports.

Y/n: hm ajhuma I'm going to office okay.

Marine: *disbelief* what no I'm not letting you go anywhere Suho will manage everything and in this situation I will not give you permission to do your mafia work *rolled her eyes*

Y/n: Ajhuma I know you Care for me but I have to go Ajhuma it is important meeting please give me just 2 weeks after that I literally take leave for nine months okay

Marine: *sighed heavily* but take care

Y/n: don't worry Ajhuma you know I'm Mafia *smirked*

Marine: that's why I'm telling you *rolled her eyes*

AT OFFICE

(she entered in her office building everyone bowed towards her she Coldly glanced everyone and went towards her office and find Suho was sitting in front of her desk and thinking something)

Y/n: Mr Suho are you there *cold*

Suho: oh Y/n- I mean good morning Ma'am *Bowed*

Y/n: *eyes roll* FUCK the formalities *sat on her chair*

Suho: *chuckled* are you ok??

Y/n: *looked at him* yeah why?

Suho: ajhuma call me a minute ago and telling me to take care of you are you okay *deeply staring at her*