Blinded by lies

AFTER WEEK

( In this week Mrs kim had improved alot, now she talked properly but in front of her family she acted like she was still not recover, daily Y/n came to meet her. Y/n was still trying to get proof about JIEUN'S relationship but she couldn't able find and Taehyung was not believing her, Jieun manipulated Taehyung for Y/n in which she successed but in this week Jieun wasn't feeling good so she went to doctor for check up)

                      AT HOSPITAL

Doctor: oh Mrs kim congratulations you're excepting *smiled*

Jieun: *shocked like hell* what

Doctor: are you not happy?

Jieun: no no it's not like that I'm very happy *fake smiled* thank you *hurriedly left*
N

ARRATOR POV

Mark: WHAT? *shocked* how it's possible Jieun

Jieun: Mark last time we did it you hadn't used protection and I had also forget to take pills because of that bitch Y/n and that jerk Taehyung

Mark: listen Jieun I don't want any kids now *irritatedly*

Jieun: *rolled her eyes* as if I am very happy after hearing this news let's abort the child if anyone knows about it especially that bitch she will surely made my life hell *rubbed her temple*

Mark: *smirked evilly* don't abort the child tell everyone that you're pregnant with his child

Jieun: *Scoffed* he hasn't touched me  yet what I will tell him listen Taehyung I'm pregnant by miracle.. *rolled her eyes*

Mark: ahh I have plan let's remove that bitch from our life then you will have his all property and I have her position *laughed like maniac*

Jieun: *confused* but how?

Mark: aish listen  *told her all plan*

Jieun: *gulped* no no if something
happened with me than???

Mark: listen Jieun *held her shoulders*

Jieun: but-

Mark: you believe me or not

Jieun: ahh okay then I will start my plan today okay

Mark: hm good

                         JIEUN'S POV

(I came home now I really worried how I will do this if my plan wil fail if Taehyung know about it ahhh )

*knock**knock*

Jieun: come in

Maid: ma'am little Kim is calling you downstairs

Jieun: oh ok

                     TAEHYUNG POV

Taehyung: uhm Jieun go and get ready we are going somewhere *while scrolling phone*