Who is KJ?

NARRATOR'S POV

(Y/n was standing in front of Taehyung's car and waiting for him when she saw him coming towards her with his Manager Mr Park he looked at her and raised his eyebrows and come towards her)

Taehyung: driver start the car *coldly spat while looking at her*

Y/n: dare to step inside the car and I'll cut your leg *while looking at Taehyung*

Taehyung: I said start the car *looking at her*

Y/n: think before do anything *looking at him*

Tae: I said start the car *shout on her face*

Y/n: I said don't *shouted on his ear*

Tae: *covered his ear* why are you so loud

Y/n: *raised her eyebrow and smirked*

Taehyung: Y/NNN *he shout on her face because he understand her expression meaning*

(The driver become confused Mr Park hold his laugh and gesture the driver to go and they both went from there)

Y/n: oh come on Mr kim let's have lunch together *smile politely*

Taehyung: I'm not interested and Y/n please take a side I'm not in mood *rudely*

Y/n: *heavily sighed* Taehyung please-

Taehyung: *cut her word* Y/n please and yeah I wanted to tell you something important I want to take Taemal's custody *cold*

Y/n: *eyes widened* what do you mean Taemal's custody she is our-

Taehyung: don't say this word Y/n if you really think her as our daughter you never separate her from me

Yn: Taehyung think from my point of view then you will find your answer yeah I admit Taehyung I was wrong but you were also wrong you also did mistake *deeply looking at him*

Taehyung: I am going *turn to sit on his car but she held his hand*

Y/n: Tae-

??: Miss Seonim

(Y/n and Taehyung turned around only to find Jungkook was standing there she mentally face Palmed because she really forget about him)

JK: Seonim you here I mean you're the CEO of KY

(Before she say anything Taehyung speak)

Taehyung: Jungkook how you know her and why are you calling her Seonim *confused*

JK: when she was in Busan she worked in my company as an employee

Y/n: *heavily sigh* actually Jungkook-

Taehyung: *scoffed* oh so she lied with you too

Y/n: *glared at him* will you shut up and Jungkook actually there was a alot of problems I mean aishh we will talk about it when we will meet but sorry for my fake identification