She left him

NARRATOR'S POV

(Then cops came and took them Taehyung come towards Y/n and hug her tightly but she didn't hug him back he broke the hug and.......

*BANG*

a gun voice echoed in the building Y/n stare at Taehyung with teary eyes and collapsed on his arm because the bullet hit Y/n Mark snatch the gun from one of the cops pocket and shoot her)

Taehyung: Y/N!!!

(He shouted loudly and everyone ran towards them )

Taehyung: Y/n open your you have to be strong Y/n please open your *tapped her cheeks*

Suho: *run towards her and held her hand* Y/n you're not that much weak please open your eyes

Jimin: Taehyung let's take her hospital if she lose excessive blood then it would create problem

Taehyung: *wiped his tears and picked her up in bridal style and ran outside*

AT HOSPITAL

NARRATOR'S POV

(Everyone was sitting and waiting for doctors Taehyung was walking back and forth and praying that she would fine where as Marine was silently crying and praying for her life Suho was sitting at the corner and blankly staring the ground while Yejun and Taemoo were worried for both Taehyung and Y/n but doctor came from the OPT Taehyung ran towards him while Jimin also came behind the doctor with expression less face enough to shiver everyone's heart)

Taehyung: *ran towards him* Jimin h-how is she is she fine right *tear dropped from his eyes*

Marine: how is Y/n Jimin *looked at him with Hopefully eyes*

Taemoo: why are you silent..

Suho: you're silent is Killing us

Doctor: actually she loss alot of blood a-and...

Taehyung: AND WHAT *growled on him*

Jimin: T-Taehyung *deep sighed* I'm sorry b-but s-she left u-us *tear dropped from his eyes*

Taehyung: *stumbled back* no no my Y/n is not weak *shocked*

Doctor: no Mr kim she is no more and she also loss her child I hope God give you all patience *patted his shoulder and left*

Taehyung: *fall on his knees* no Jimin tell her to awake Jimin I k-know she i-is angry with me but I can make up *crying hardly*

Jimin: *hugged him* shh Taehyung don't cry please or else she felt bad *tear left from his eyes after saw his soulmate like this*

Suho: *chuckled* I know everyone is lying she is very strong a single bullet didn't did anything to her check her properly *tear left*

Yejun: *crying* Suho accept she left-

Suho: NO NO SHE IS LYING SHE IS ACTING SHE IS ALIVE I KNOW HER a lot of time she come home with full of blood she took alot of bullet a single bullet didn't kill her *went towards Marine*

Suho: ajhuma tell everyone you you always treat her wound right *wiped his tears* tell nahh she is alive she didn't left us-

Marine: *hugged him* accept the reality S-Suho she l-left us *crying hard on his chest*

Suho: *also hugged her and crying*

Taehyung: *wipe his tears and stood up* no I wanted to meet her

Taemoo: son please she gon-