.....

NARRATOR'S POV

Taehyung: no Y/n you didn't make mistake you commit sin you know what how much everyone is depressed how much I miss you regretting every night every day every second and scolding myself that because of me my love my daughter left me how much I cry every night *chuckled in tears* but you will never understand

(his word triggered her)

Y/n: *angrily looked at him* I will never understand *scoffed* Mr kim if you're suffering so what huh I also suffered cried every night because of you you give me unbearable pain with out even did anything, you rejected me because of Jieun you married her, believe her blindly accused me that I kill her child, what you didn't did Taehyung at that night when you get jealous you forced you self on me you didn't make love with me you just please yourself and broke my heart and what you said "just forget what happened" then why you're crying for you child why? and when you know the truth you came to ask forgiveness *sadly chuckled in tears* yeah it's true that I still love you but I also have self respect you are saying I commit a sin to separate a father from daughter whenever I wanted to come back your slap remembered me that I'm not human I don't have heart I also suffered Mr kim taking care of a child alone give birth alone it's very difficult not easy Taehyung I didn't have option at that time because I knew if you would come to ask forgiveness I would forgive you but my self respect and where is my self in between this, if I'm standing alone it doesn't mean I'm alone it's mean I'm strong enough to handle things all by myself and you're saying I don't understand anything *chuckled sarcastically*

(he was silently listening her who was complaining him while crying he never saw her crying like this his eyes were also shattering tears they just looking at each other with mixed emotions pain, regret, betrayed, loneliness and love she harshly wiped her tears )

Y/n: I come here only to end everything but I think you don't want so okay *looked at him with cold eyes and his heart sank* you can meet with your daughter whenever you want but Y/n is still death for you *turned around to leave but*

Taehyung: meet with Suho he also come here every day in evening *scoffed little* but who know the truth *went from there*

Y/n: *heavily sighed*

AT KY PRIXES

Suho: *shocked* what the hell are you talking about

Guard: s-sir w-we heard Miss k-kim voice-

Suho: *angrily* don't you dare to bark anything get out now or I'll loose my temper

Guard: s-sir we hea-

suho: get out *growled on them*

(They all left, actually the Guards came to Suho to tell him every thing but he was not ready to believe off course who did?? he was standing and massaged his temple out of frustration but someone entered in office)

??: what happened?

Suho: *heavily sighed* Taehyung guards are telling me weird things

Taehyung: means? *raised his eyebrow*

Suho: some one attack Kims mansion and they hear Y-Y/N'S voice I think they all lose their mind *was about to go but*

Taehyung: they are right *slow voice*

Suho: *turned towards him* what you mean they are right?

Taehyung: I mean they didn't lose their mind they literally heard her voice

Suho: Taehyung-

Taehyung: I'm going from here I means the owner is back so I don't have to a
manage KY PRIXES