Living With A Hot Badboy And His Family? No!

Summary

Lyric Train has never had anyone other than her twin brother Lucas. He's her best friend, her only family, and everything she has. He's always had her back and always been her protector. He's been with her through everything. She loves him to death and hes the only one she trusts. For Lucas, he's only ever had Lyric. She's always had his back. She's his best friend, his family, and his world. He would do anything for her. He loves her to death and she's the only one he trusts. They're very close and always have been. They do everything together.

But, one day when their street fighter, the cops show up and they get arrested. As their under 18, they get sent to a home that will house them untill their 18. Their world is about to get twisted and turned upside down. In this new world, can Lucas protect Lyric? Can they finally forget their past that's been haunting them for years?

James Damen has everything. He has money, loving parents, an awesome sisters, and awesome friends. He loves his life. He's the badboy of the school and loves having fun. He has perfect grades so he barely ever gets into actual trouble. He may love life, but he's missing one thing. He has girls flinging theirselves at him but he hates that. He sees his parents in love and wants someone like that. He's a little different than most guys because of that. And now, when he meets a certain girl named Lyric, can he get close to her?

Can he brake through her walls and get to know the real girl that's inside? Or will her brother stop him? Can he convince them both that he'll never hurt her? He wishes he knew...