He removed the book from her hand and tried to wake her up, he wanted to make her properly lay on the bed so she won't have back pain in the morning.

Khawahish woke up and came face to face with rayan who was looking at her lips. Khawahish blushed and hugged him, forgetting she has to be angry with him.

She started crying while hugging him, he broke the hug and kissed her forehead saying "I missed you aisha" he looked in her hazel eyes.

"Aapne ek message bhi nahi Kiya aap bohot bure hai" she started hitting his chest, he just held her hands and said " Haan bohot bura hu meri jaan, par kaam se fursat nahi mili or jaldbaazi me baat tumse mein nahi kar sakta" he said.

His eyes moved towards her lips, he cupped her small face in his large hands and attached his lips to hers, slowly kissing her taking his time worshipping her lips.

He broke the kiss and looked her who was blushing but still having a angry look " aesa konsa kaam tha rayan jo aap mujhse baat bhi nahi kar rahe the" khawahish said.

"Please kal baat kare abhi bohot neend aa Rahi hai , kal sab bataunga bas ab sone do" he said with a tired voice, Aisha's eyes softened and she made some space on the bed for him.

But he just held her hand and took her to his room, he removed his shoes and shirt and went to change into his sweatpants.

He came back and saw her already fast asleep on his bed. He came on his side and held her safely in his arms feeling like heaven. He slept in her embrace after 2 fucking long months.

Next morning

When khawahish woke she saw rayan sleeping with his face buried in her neck she just Started running her fingers in his hair

When khawahish woke she saw rayan sleeping with his face buried in her neck she just Started running her fingers in his hair. She was on seventh sky after seeing him after 2 months.

Being in his arms gave her peace. She felt safe and secure in his arms she still remembers when her great-grand father asked her to marry him when he was 21 and she was 18.

Flashback

She was on cloud 9th she always dreamed to be his bride and her bade dadajaan just asked her to marry him. She agreed almost instantly and he was in love with her since forever so how can he say no he also agreed but only after asking her if she is comfortable with this marriage.

Their great-grandfather knew it was his time to leave the world but he wanted to see his great grand children's marriage before he died. He asked them and both agreed, soon after their nikaah was done.

It was a simple nikaah with only family members as they didn't want many people to know about their marriage only their parents, siblings and grandparents were present during their nikaah.

The family didn't tell their phupho's about rayan and Aisha's nikaah as they knew both of them are cunning woman who will only create ruckus. They didn't wanted any negatively on their special day.