𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-2

Bryan Nash

Fast and punctual were important to Bryan; he hated being late for any work. Bryan is always like "You've got the long hair, slicked-back white T-shirt". After hearing his graduation is near and their final results are to be announced today, he thought, "The secret journey was about to end and something new was about to start." He thought of his next step, keeping in mind his mom's words, "You have time till you complete your MBBS." He thanks God for giving him his girl and his passion for medicine. Knowing that her birthday is arriving and the graduation, which is about 2 weeks before that, the farewell party, he had so many plans.

He has never failed to balance his studies and love, which has made him the next-ranked after Georgia. Driving with Lana's music, he reached the university. Entering the place where all are gathered, he finds his friend Kevin sitting quietly, looking for someone. "Hey man, whom are you searching for? Is it me?" Hearing this, Kevin shakes his head to come back to reality.

Both were smart enough and equal to each other. "Even though I met him at the university, he is the only person with whom I am close for the first time." Kevin knows very well about Ryan. "Hey man, getting ready for tonight?" Kevin asked in a teasing tone. You know very well that I am kind of excited this time to keep my love wrapped as a gift on her doorstep. "oh...can you tell me when all the mystery surrounding her will be revealed?"

"Wait for some more time." The conversation started with their plans for the day. When Ryan saw Gia coming so calmly, he felt peace with a smile. He scanned her from the top.

He was doing all this while continuing the conversation with Kevin. Seeing all his work after her appearance, he rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, I'm not ready for your drama today." Ryan was still busy looking at her outfit. "Turtleneck  ..." Ryan smirked while looking down, forecasting that her plan for tonight had changed. Reading Ryan's face, Kevin chuckled. "Soo, no need of me telling, i guess." Ryan moved his hands towards Kevin's neck and said, "The reason for your presence is questionable, my brotha." "Yes, she is not going to stay in her apartment tonight. Her childhood friends are planning to get her to Tuscany for her birthday.""You are coming with me after this."

Everyone went into silence after hearing the footsteps of the professor. All had an open talk with one another and shared their wishes. "So everyone here knows your results. The top 15 rankers have been informed separately about the graduation today. You will be having your one final class, of course, not lessons. I'm very proud and happy to say that all five of the top students at the university are from here. Give your hands together for our university topper, Georgia." Seeing her standing there, Ryan felt happy. with admiration He gave his applause, seeing that she noticed him, and zoned out. With a smile curved in his lips, looking deep into her russet brown eyes, he mentally uttered, "Wait a little more, bun." While walking across Ryan to reach her seat, her adorable action after seeing him close "Your irresistible charms are killing me, munchkin." He murmured inwardly, biting his lips to stifle his smile. "In the hurry to leave next, Bryan didn't notice that she asked his name from the professor."

"Y'all can leave now. See you all at the graduation." Ryan and Kevin quickly made their way to the car. Kevin noticed that Gia was sneaking out quickly. Both of them noticed and laughed silently since they knew she was trying to escape from her friend's outing plan.

Next: Day before birthday party*