CHAPTER 34

I woke up because i felt someone caressing my cheek, when i finally opened my eyes i saw Monmon beautiful face she smiled at me and i do the same.

" Come on, wakey wakey sleepy head" she said and giggled.

Tinignan ko siya nang nagtataka.

" Are you teasing me Monmon?" I said to her she looked at me while laughing.

" No and can you please get here outside Cal let's go to my condo na." She said and i quickly unbelt my seatbelt and go outside.

I saw her walking far from me, i run to her and chase her with all my strength to run.
When i'm near at her she stop and my forehead hit her back.

" Clamsy!" She said with her irritated tone.

I look at her and rolled my eyes.

" I'm not, bakit ka kasi huminto tsaka bagalan mo yang lakad mo bakit ba kasi ang haba ng mga binti mo." Naiinis kong saad sa kanya.

Tinignan niya lang ako tumawa naman siya bago tumalikod sakin bago pa man siya maglakad ay may sinahbi naman ito.

" it's not my fault if you're short." She said and start walked away from me.

The audacity! How dare her to call me midget i am not that small though!
Nakabusangot na sinundan ko siya pero mabagal lang ang lakad ko alam ko naman na ang room number ng condo niya.

Naiinis parin ako ang kapal niya talagang manlait porket matangkad siya.

--------
Nakarating ka sa condo niya nang nakasimangot pa rin ako.

" What's with your face cal?" She said while laughing and i just rolled my eyes on her.

Nagluto naman siya ng makakain naman habang ako umupo na lang sa sofa at binuksan ang TV mag n-netflix na lang ako.

Agad 'kong hinanap yung disney movie na "beauty and the beast" this is one of my favorite disney.
You know that adam is a beast and belle is a gorgeous lady.

I love how the stories went through, i love the character development of adam and on this movie it say that those person who show you a bad attitude or being rude or hurt your emotion, it doesn't mean that he or she is a bad person.

Every person who doesn't show his or she's real self or behavior is suffering from her bad experience like what adam experience that's why when he became a beast he start to hate people because he thought that every person will saw him may scared to him.

But belle at first she was scared not until she tamed the beast.

See? I love how the story ran.

Naka-focus lang ako sa pinapanood ko ng bigla 'kong maisip si Alli, Alli is like adam who show her real self when she is with me but not to those person she doesn't know.

I want to hear Alli side, i want to hear her explanation about what happen earlier.

That's the first time we saw each other yet we end up being like this, if Alli didn't did that behavior my trauma won't triggered me.

I saw on her eyes that she's guilty.

Naputol ako sa pag-iisip ng biglang may umupo sa tabi ko at tinapik ang pisngi ko.

" That's to deep Cal baka malunod ka." She said i made a (what-do-you-mean) look to her.

Tila naintindihan naman niya iyon.

" I mean is masyadong malalim yang iniisip mo ni hindi mo na nga iniintindi yang pinapanood mo." Turo niya sa harap kung nasaan ang TV.

Ganun na ba talaga kalalim ang iniisip ko.