CHAPTER 6

Calista pov;

I woke up early because of my Mom she wants to talk me and it's too important. I take a bath quickly cause i know my mom are waiting for me. I wear my clothes and brought my things and go down stairs.

I saw my Mom on dining area i kiss her cheeks and she greet me and i do the same. Me and my mom start to have our breakfast when she speak and suddenly my attention went to her.

" Sweetie i have some bussines out of town and you can't come with me because you have class right?" Mom said and i nod at her.

I will missed my mom and also i missed my dad so much pero i can't do anything because that's their job to take care of our bussines.

" I'm fine here mom and i know how to cook and i'm good doing Household chores, so? You don't have to worried about me." I smiled to my mom and she look so proud at me well like what i said im not that type of being such a spoiled brat i know how to respect others.

" Hayst my baby princess is a big girl na, look your old enough to take care of your self" she smile at me and walk towards me to hug back me.

Actually my parents are so sweet with me even im old enough to take care of my self, they trust me in everything.

" Mom cut that baby princess you can call me with my name, look mom im not a baby anymore." I pouted and i heard mom giggles.

At least kahit papaano napapangiti at napapagaan ko ang pakiramdam ni mom and ok na ako dun.

" Hmmm No, look you still our baby ok? Our only baby princess and we want to give you the best future.

Forgive us baby if we don’t have enough time for you, and why we are not always by your side but you will always remember that we are supportive of everything you want to do. we don't expect too much as long as you just do what you can or can do for your studies were ok for that. don't give everything to study learn to relax. because whatever else you get, we're fine, that's what's important, as long as you're happy and you know in yourself that you've given everything for your studies and yourself ok ?"  Mahabang saad ni mom na ikinangiti ko at ikinataba ng puso ko.

Grabe wala na akong mahihiling pa swerte na talaga ako sa mga magulang ko, ang tanging magagawa ko na lang ay gawin ang makakaya ko para makapagtapos sa pagaaral at mapunan ang mga hirap na ginawa nila para sakin.

I hugged my mom tightly with full of love i wish dad is here too para naman ma feel niya rin yung yakap ko bit it's ok pag uwi na lang niya.

" I will mom and i'll make you and dad proud of me i will do everything Mom i can't do promises, just hold my words mom i love you po". I said to mom and hug me back and kiss my head.

" Thank you our princess we love you too" Mom said.

I'm here at parking lot hinatid na'ko ng driver dito sa school ko and bago ako pumasok hinatid ko muna si mom sa airport ngayon kasi ang alis niya and baka abutin daw siya ng months dun and i give her assurance that it's fine with me.

I currently walking here at hallway going to my room pero kung minamalas ka nga naman may nakabangga na naman sakin. Hindi na talaga ako dadaan ditp sa hallway lagi na lang ako nababangga may sumpa ata itong hallway eh.

Ansakit ng butt ko shit! I'm about to stand up when someone held his/her hand on me walang pagdadalawang isip na kinuha ko ang kamay niya at tinulungan niya akong tumayo. I look at him? Oh it's a guy i thought it's a girl.