CHAPTER 32

Calista pov;

Kakarating lang namin ni Elle dito sa school nandito kami ngayon sa parking lot ng university.

" Hindi kita masusundo mamaya hon may pupuntahan akong meeting out of the country." She said out of nowhere.

I suddenly felt sad, that is a bad news geez.

" Don't worry when i came back i will go to your place immediately." She while caressing my cheeks.

I nodded my head.

" I need to go na Elle baka ma late ako sa first subject ko." I sadly said she notice it and she sigh deeply.

" Come on hon don't be sad, can you smile for me?" She beg and i obey her immediately i smile at her sweetly.

She smile too and pull me to a hugged a tight hugged.

" take care Elle." I said softly she hummed as a responsed.

" You too hon." She said and kissed my forehead.

After we bid a goodbye to each other she go inside of her car and start the engine. She pull down the window and wave at me i do the same and smile at her.
Hanggang sa hindi ko na makita yung sasakyan niya.

Haharap na sana ako ng biglang may nagsalita sa likod ko i totally got a goosebumped because of her breath hitting my skin.

" Who is that girl Cal?" She said coldly and i felt her lips in my nape.

Lumayo ako ng kunti sa kanya at tsaka tuluyan siyang hinarap.

" That is one of my friend." I said irritately kasi naman ano bang trip nito.

" one of your friend? But you two look so sweet to each other?" She said coldly and looking at me blankly.

Naiiling na lang ako sa kanya, same sila na Alli na ang paranoid.

" Friend lang talaga, hindi ko na kasalanan kung iba ang iniisip mo." Walang ganang saad ko sa kanya.

" At bakit hindi mo na kasalanan kung ano ang iniisip ko?" Naguguluhang saad niya.

Ta'mo 'tong matandang 'to.

" Kasi magkaiba tayo ng utak!" Saad ko dito na naiinis.

" Ewan ko sayo Monmon ganyan ba kapag tumatanda na?" Naiinis na saad ko pa rin.

Mula sa naguguluhan niyang expression nagbago agad ito sa walang expression.

" Damn!, calista, don't say that words again on me or else you'll face your consiquence." Naiinis na saad nito at tuluyan ng naglakad papalayo.

Hala nainis, labas na ugat niya kanin. Ginalit ko ata yung matanda kaya nag walkout.

Naglakad narin ako para makapunta na sa room ko dahil ayoko ng nalalate ako sa class ng bawat subject ko.

Pagdating ko sa room wala pa akong nasilayan na kahit isa man lang na tao dito.

Ay meron pala, walang iba kundi ako, nakita ko kasi yung reflection ko sa salamin ng bintana.

I mean bukod sakin wala pa akong nakitang classmate ko dito sa loob. What a peaceful life nga naman lucky day ko ata perfect time 'to dahil gusto ko muna mapag-isa.

You are alone again Calista.

Saad ko sa sarili ko at natawa pa ng bahagya agad na man akong pumunta sa upuan ko. Kinuha ko ang earpods ko at isinubsob ang mukha ko sa braso ko na nasa table.

Matutulog na muna ako, alam ko naman na matatagalan pa sila sa pagpasok dahil sa schedule namin dahil for sure nasa gymnasium sila.

Naramdaman ko naman na nag vibrate ang phone ko, at dahil inaantok pa talaga ako hindi ko muna titignan kung sino man yang nag message sakin.

Makatulog na nga!.

------------

Prof Monastrial pov;

Damn! Why she's not answering my call and messages is she flirting with someone behind my back?

Or she's with that girl i saw on her parents house last night?

Up until now she still not answering my calls and messages, at this time i know she probably on her room. Damn! Kieth you made me overthink for something i didn't know.

I remember the girl last night, that girl, she's bothering me because i'm afraid that she took kieth away far from me and i won't let her she will die first before she do that thing!

Know i wonder what they are doing that night when i let that girl i mean i had no choice cause she fucking locked the gate and walked away from me the nerves.

Did she touch,kiss, and giving a hugs. Oh god i can't imagined that thing that she doing to my baby.

Until now i tried to call and message her but i didn't received any response from her the hell! Once i saw her later i will give her a punishment.

Is she ignoring me because of that girl who slept with her? If it's the reason then i should give my baby a hard punishment i controlling my self when it comes to her i admit calista presence,body are irrisistabled i swear when she's beside me or hugging me and when our skin made a contact damn! It make me insane to own her in every place, but one more thing i owned her from the very start.

I smirk form to my lips, the words owned is for me only calista is my property and i owned her.

I may look a pervet man right now but this is me when it comes to her i can't resist her she my weakness, yet my strength also.

Damn! I miss her, i wanna hear her voice,laugh,giggles and i wanna see her two dimples she look cute with those dimples i hated it when she is smilling in public cause i know she will took those attention from other people and i hated it. I really want to keep her in my pocket if that is the only thing.

I sighed from that thoughts, i also hated when she is close to Monique i admit i'm jealous.

I'm so whipped for calista.

From that thought i smile automaticaly and i didn't even notice that there is a person in my office.

" Your smiling like a creep there my cousin." She said teasing me, this girl she came her to irritate and teasing me.

" What are you doing here?" I said with my normal tone, she laugh and sit on the sofa.

" Para namang ayaw mo akong nandito couz." She said while laughing i rolled my eyes.

" Who said that i liked you here?" I said in a sarcastic tone of mine.

She put her palm on her chest part.

" Ouch! Naman couz ang sakit mo magsalita iwan ka sana ng baby mo~ ." She said while singing the last words.

I didn't bother to think and i immediately throw a pen at her and it hit her forehead.

" Aray! Ikaw Anna mapanakit kana huh!" She shouted and carressed her forehead while looking at me.
" You deserved it so shut up!" I said irritatedly.

I look into my phone still waiting for her response but damn! Until now still no response from her.

" Is your baby ignoring you, poor Anna" she said while laughing and i throw a book at her and this time i hit her face.

She stand up from her sit.

" Your too much Anna!" She shouted and touch the doorknob of the door.

" Don't forget to locked it bye Alien!" I said with my teasing tone and she rolled her eyes at me and slamed the door.

I won, she is the one who irritated.
But I miss my baby, i wanna see her.

--------
A/N: Hello everyone~