CHAPTER 25

•••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sittin' rigth now infront of this girl who's sleeping peacefully.

But no worries cause she will sleep forever when i'm done with her , i can't wait to punished this asshole in my own hands.

This is what she gets because she touched and has something to my girl. Let's start the torture begin.

I give a sign to my mens to woke up this girl they pour a cold water to that girl and she immediately woke up.

I saw how she inspect this place of mine she look scared that's good though!

I walk closer towards her direction and got her attention i saw a glimpse of tears on her eyes.

" Y-you?" She utter and it's obvious that she's scared, scared to die.

I look at her blankly because of that she look at me at the same intensity, palaban i like that.

" Me?, Hmm yes me who will take your life anytime." I said coldly i saw her trembling.

" P-Pakawalan mo'ko d-dito!" She shout at me but i don't care.

I walk closer to her to scared her more and i saw her trembling as fuck! I glance to her before i turn my gaze to my toys that i'll ise to her now.

I went to the table when my toys is. I took some and play it infront of her i saw her gulp her own saliva. What a scared cat, i walk towards her while smirking.

" P-para s--saan yan" she said while stuterring, i'm loving her reaction.

"Hmm let me think about it first!" I jokely said to her and look at her sharply.

I point the knife on her while smirking.

"I will use this on you, you know why? Because you touched,kissed and hurted my girl you asshole!" I said madly and stab her legs that made her scream in pain.

"W-who's y-your g-girl I-i don't what your talking a-abou---AHHHH" she scream again in so much pain because i stab her again twice on the other legs of her.

I saw a glimpse of tears falling to her eyes.

"You don't know? Then let me tell you how you touched,kissed and hurted my girl when you almost raped her!" I shouted to her she just looking at me while shock was written to her face.

She has this audicity to be close with me yet she has this plan of her to my girl.

She trick me with that.

" You fool me Xandra!" I shouted again to her madly.

She's afraid now, i saw it to her eyes she can't hide the pain she was experiencin' right now.
" I-It's y--your Fault!" She shouted at me, really she's blaming me now.

I laugh like a creep to her that made her scared more.

" Your blaming me Xandra? Because of that let me enjoy you hmm?" I said creeply while looking at her.

I took the knife and walk towards her, she shooked her head but i ignore her.

" Scream for me Xandra, SCREAM!!" I shouted and stab her to her neck,shoulder,chest once,twice and more.

She deserve this pain, she deserve this punishedment of mine.

She just screaming every time i stabbing her i'm not contented i want more.

I took the needle with a thread on it she glance at me.

" T-tama n-na!" She shouted lowly.

She was losing strength because she had lost a lot of blood. She was already bathing in his own blood.

"Shhhhh let me sew your lips together". I said blankly that made.

That made her feel even more scared. That's why you're afraid because everything I did to you is still not enough.

I started to sew her lips and the blood keep on flowing to her lips.

What a good sight of mine.

" You deserve the pain you feel Xandra, Don't worry because the pain you feel will not last long because I will kill you later. Isn't it going to be difficult for me to end your life immediately even if I exile you and if someone finds your body? I'm sure that your life in the hospital won't last either.

She couldn't do anything but bear the pain She was feeling because there was nothing She could do even if She struggled.

After a few hours of torturing her, I also stopped. She closed her eyes, she was not moving anymore and her breathing was heavy. soon she will lose consciousness.
I know that she is having a trouble on breathing because I stabbed her repeatedly in the chest right there where her heart is.

I'm done here she's dead already.

" Clean this mess and throw her body somehwere!" I said coldly they noddes their head and walk towards Xandra.

I left the money on the table for them they know what to do to Xandra's body.

I went to my car and start the engine i miss my girl right now.

What she doing right now?

Maybe she's sleeping?

Has she eaten yet?

You driving me crazy Calista.
I Shooked my head and continue on driving i'm tired and i wanna rest.

It didn't take long for me to arrive at my condo, I immediately entered my room and got something to wear before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

I took a short shower, got dressed and lay down on my bed. I want to see her now, how is she? maybe she has a trauma because of what Xandra did to her? never mind, I'll see her tomorrow.

Good night my love~

-------------------------

N/A: enjoy reading guys i just update until chapter 25 and i end it here bibitinin ko muna kayo ganyan ko kayo kamahal.

And Btw short update again, what do you think guys?
Sa tingin niyo sino ang pumatay kay Xandra? Makahula may kiss sakin just kiddin'.

Overthink na kayo bye~ goodnight and sleep well love lots</33