CHAPTER 31

I suddenly woke up when a nightmare come to my dream.

I can't breath properly, i am crying so hard right now, when i noticed that i'm here at my room and it's so dark here. What is new calista you've been cover with a dark since birth.

I guess elle brought me here.

I'm still catching my breath when my door open widely and revealing Elle with a worried face.

" Hey are you ok? Nightmare again?" She said and walk closer to me. She really know me.

I immediately hugged her when she hugged me comforting me with her warm hug.

" shhhh you will be alright ok?" Pag-papakalma niya sakin nanatili lang akong nakayakap sa kanya naramdaman ko din ang paghaplos niya sa marahan sa likod at ulo ko i felt sleepy out of nowhere.

" Elle can you sleep with me cuddle me please~" i said with a pleading tone and that is her weakness

" Of course hon no problem go on let's sleep again." She said and layed to my bed and i immediately crawl on top of her.

She giggles suddenly when she see me pouting while crawling on her top. I kiss her cheeks and i burried my face on the crock of her neck.

" Good night hon sleep well." She said softly and i felt her kissing my head.

I inhale her scent i really love her fresh scent.

" G'night too elle." I said with my sleepy tone yes i am sleepy.

I suddenly felt tired but i am thankful that my doctor elle is here.

.........

Elle's pov;

I'm here right now at my room i walked straight her when i put calista to her room she is sleeping peaceful.
Tapos narin ako sa paggawa at pagreview ng files ko about on my work at hospital, i took a bath quickly.

I'm about to lay on my bed when i heard calista humming kaya agad akong pumunta sa kawarto i saw her on a state of fear, her nightmare attacking her again. I walk closer to her and hugged her tightly she needs it she need a comfort right now.

I carresed her back and head when i felt that she hugged me back she is hugging my waist tightly she is scared i knew it.

I calmed her down and told her to sleep again she obey me and i position my body comfortabley on the mattress bed. I giggles when she acted cute she is like a baby who is excited to crawled unto her mommy's top. She quickly burried her face on the crock of my neck we bid a goodnight and she sleep quickly.

The typical calista , cuddle make her comfortable and sleep immediately.

After a minutes calista is sleeping peacefuly again. I deeply sigh at the thought of her havin' a nightmare. Seeing her like this every night made me think that who is with her when she is having a hard time like this.

I bet no one, she is suffering from this illness alone and every time she havin' it she always called me.

" I hope you can heal and free yourself
from this Calista it is hard for me seeing you like this." I whisper enough for me to heard it.
If it's not Calista parents fault, calista is not suffering now. Now i can see calista being a jolly, bubbly girl without worrying anything. But no calista is lock in the room that she only can see is darkness.

I suddenly remember what calista said to me when she last visit me at my office.

" I've been hugging a cactus for a long time Elle it's just that darkness is hugging me and this darkness became my comfort zone and i'm afraid because the light is slowly fading and darkness is eating those light of mine." Calista said blankly

That words from keep's on bothering me.

I hugged her tightly because of that sudden flashback of mine.

I'll sleep here cause i know calista loved it when she is hugging someone so i'll stay on this position.

----------

I woke up when i felt that someone is giving me a tiny kisses all over my face. When i open my eyes calista innocent face ang bumungad agad sakin.

She is smiling widely, my baby had a good morning today a she is being joyfull.

" Good morning Elle come on and get up i'm hungry." She said while pouting, i chuckle and kiss her forehead.

I sit up and pull her to sit on my lap she sittin' comfortable now and looking at me cutely.
" Good morning to my sunshine, what food do you want me too cook hm?" I said while smiling she put her hand on her chin and look at somewhere and thinking on something.

Cute.

" I want some bacon,sunside up egg, and waffle." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I'm about to talk when she cut me off.

" Oh my drink is hot choco Elle". She said and kiss my lips and run outside.

I shooked my head, i am being her baby sitter again, And oh about the kiss no malice just a sister kiss.

Nag ayos narin ako at nakita ko siya sa sala nanonood hindi ko na siya inabala pa at pumunta na sa kusina para magluto.

Hindi rin nagtagal ay natapos din ako nilagay ko na lahat sa table and she run so fast at agad na umupo sa upuan.

" careful calista" i said with my monotone voice she ignored it and smile at me.

We start at eating i look at her she just casually and happy eating her food.

Tapos na kami kumain pero hindi niya kinain ang waffle na request niya sakin.

" Elle can you please get me a ice cream yung mint chocolate". She beg i obey her and walk to the kitchen and i took the ice cream.
Agad naman niya itong kinuha at ipinalaman sa waffle.

" After that, took a shower ok?" I said she look at me and nodded.

I finish washing the dishes and i also prepare another waffle with her favorite Mint choco ice cream i place it to a cute toppareware and put it in a lunch bag.

I also leave a note on it.

Natapos na ako at lumabas ng kitchen and i still see her.

" Cal finish it be fast you have a 9am class." I said in a serious tone she eat fast as she can.

" I'm done, i'll just took a shower Elle." Sigaw nito at patakbong umakyat sa kwarto niya.

Naligo na rin ako and di rin nagtagal ay bumaba narin si Calista with her casual yet sassy look.

" Shall we?" I said and she nodded.

Sabay kaming lumabas sa bahay ng parents niya at pinagbuksan ko naman siya ng pinto bago ako umikot papuntang driver sit.

A/N: Hello everyone.