CHAPTER 30

Where here already at my parents house Elle is with me like what she promised to me she's stay here and spend her night with me.

She is the one who do the cooking i've never been in a kitchen since birth that's why she's the one who's cooking for our dinner.

Elle sometimes get upset with me she's the eldest but i'm not calling her Ate Elle she wanted to be a big sister that's why she want me to call her by that but i'm not ready yet like kuya Ej hindi ko siya tinatawag na kuya but when i miss him and feel a loved sometimes with him i gladly accepted and call her kuya.

Soon i'll call her ate but not now.

"Stop pouting hon you're cute stop that". She said out of nowhere kaya agad na napatingin ako sa gilid ko.

She come closer to me and i immediatley hugged her waist.

" Naglalambing na naman ang calista ko". She softly said and a smile form in my lips.

" Can you stop teasing me Elle." I said while pouting but she just chuckled at me.

Elle love language is teasing me.

" Fine, btw let's eat i'm done cooking our food." She said and pull out the hugged.

Tumingin naman ako sa kanya ng may ngiti sa labi she tapped my head and smile at me too.

Tumayo narin ako sa pagkakaupo at tsaka sumunod sa kanya nakita ko naman na nakaayos na ang pagkain pati ang plato ko may laman ng kanin.

Amzed ko namang tinignan si Elle na ngayon ay nakangiti at umiiling-iling pa.

" Wow Elle you prepare all of this?" I said while pointing at the food.

She nodded and sit beside me.

" I love it everytime i did something and you look amazed." She said while smiling at me.

" Of course it's you Ate~" i said but i almost Whisper the last words nakita ko naman siya na tumingin sakin.

" I didn't heard the last words you said hon?" She said with a hint of confusement on her tone.

Umiling lang ako dito and give her a sign that we can start to eat our dinner, nagsimula na kaming kumain at puro kain lang talaga ako pero tinatanong-tanong din ako ni Elle about school and to my sickness and i also asked her about her job and daily life ganun lang hanggang sa matapos kaming kumain.

Nandito ako ngayon sa bathroom of course taking shower dahil nanlalagkit na'ko sa pawis while Elle is down there i guess she is busy with her jop and i've seen a lot of papers on her.
While taking shower i played some music to relax my piece of mind.

Up until now i've been thinking if Alli eat the food that i ordered for her and if she saw my letter for her.

Tumayo naman ako sa bathtub and took my soft syrup and put it to the water it is citrus soft it is refreshing that's why i always had it. After that i go back inside of my tub and close my eyes.

.........

Elle pov;

I'm busy here doin' and checking some files of my patient and suddenly my phone rang oh i mean calista's phone is ringing.

Who is this? It is already late night and this Alli? What! Calling calista at this time?

I took it and answer the call.

" Kieth where are you?" A sweet voice at the other line said.

But there is something on her voice it's sweet yet dangerous it give you shiver on your body.

" Hey baby please answer me where are you?" A girl said that made me confuse immediatley.

A baby what? Is this calista girlfriend?

" Ahmm hello, sorry but this is not calista she is in her room and taking a shower but i'll tell her later that you called but who are you in her life?" I uttered on the other line but i didn't heard any respond to her.

What is wrong with her?

" She is taking a shower did i hear it right?" She said coldly that made me shiver in fear.

Who is this?

" Yes she is why? Is there a problem?" I said coldly too and i heard her cursing.

" Fuck!" She said and end up the call.

I shuggred it and continue on checking some files.

While i'm busy here reading a files i heard the doorbell rang and stand up and go outside. When i finally here outside i saw a girl standing infront of calista house i mean her parents house.

I walked near to the gate and opened it she is givin' me a death glared.

" Where she is?" She said and look at me blankly.

I do the same and were staring at each other without expression in our face.

" who are you and what are you doing here?" I coldly said as calista bestfriend and as her bigsister i'll protect and know what kind of people who go near her.

" None of your bussines" she said coldly and look at me.

" Leave her with me i'll take care of her you may leave now." She said coldly but i shooked my head that made her upset.

" I made a promise to her that i'll stay her tonight so why do i need to leave?". I uttred but she just hissed and push me lightly.

" When i say you may leave do what i said!" She shouted at me but i don't give a fuck.

" You are the who should leave". I said and close the gate i took a last glanced to her and walk straightly inside.

I sit properly and i feel calista presence at my back.

She hugged me at the back i smiled from that, She is being a baby now what a clingy baby.

" You smell freshly hon huh?" I said with a hint of teasing she kissed my cheek and adjust the chair and sit at my lap.

" You really love teasing me Elle don't you?" She said while pouting i pinched her cheeks and smile at her.

" At least you feel loved when i teased you right?" She said she nodded and burried her face on the crock of my neck.

She is being clingy again i caressed her back to help her sleep immediatley if she is with me her anxiety won't attacked her every night.

Unti- unti ko nang nararamdaman na bumibigat na ang pagkakasandal niya sakin that's it she finally asleep.

" Sleep well hon". I said and kissed the side of her head.

I stayed at my position aantayin ko muna na maging malalim ang pagtulog niya, i can continue at my files later naman i have my words that calista and my family didn't know.

Calista first before anything else.

...........

Alliana pov:

That girl she is gettin' to my nerves how dare her to speaked at me like that.

I told her to leave kieth place but to my dissmay she didn't bother to listen at me and walk out immediately.
I  am the one who's with kieth right now
I am the one who's sleeping beside her eating with her and spending night with her.

That girl argh!! You'll pay for this.

I said with my monotone voice.

N/A: G'morningeveryone and this is my last updated keep waiting for another chapter thank you luv ya! Readers.

I'm busy and for my research paper so i hope you guys will understand my situation, i swear i'll update chapter 31-40 or more..... see you hon~