Sunny and 75

"The beach to me is a sacred zone between the earth and the sea, one of those in-between places where transitions can be experienced - where endings can be mourned and beginnings birthed." - Joan Anderson

Nyx woke to the sounds of waves and seagulls, it was the first time she'd felt genuinely happy since her sister's funeral. She got up, dressed in shorts, tank top, bikini and flip flops. Nyx grabbed the keys to the Impala, deciding to let Dean sleep a bit longer, and went to get food and coffee.

She parked at scoopers, and walked in getting coffee, and then walked to Dylan's Cottage Bakery & Delicatessen for pastries.

Once she collected her treasures, she walked back to the Impala, and went back to the motel

Once she collected her treasures, she walked back to the Impala, and went back to the motel. She got out, her hands full, shut the car door with her foot, and walked to the door of the room she was occupying with Dean, kicked a knock, and the door flew open to Dean with a gun drawn.

"Put that away, before someone sees you, and help me with this." Nyx ordered the older Winchester, moving past him. He put his gun in the waist of his pants, and grabbed the bags of food.

"I see you went out." He said, to which Nyx's only reply was a duh stare.

"I brought back coffee and pastries." She said, grabbing a cup, and digging for some flaky yummy goodness.

Her coffee was gone within five seconds. "Empty. Sad." She said with a pout. Dean laughed at her. "I love coffee." She said to him, giving a sad almost puppy look to him. "You gonna finish that coffee?" The puppy eyes intensified as she asked.

"Yes, but we'll pick up more in a bit." Dean said laughing.

"It's not funny." Nyx said in irritated quiet.

Some time later, Dean and Nyx were walking around, leaving the Impala where they were staying, everything was pretty close, and they just wanted to walk.

Nyx took Dean into a store called Stormin' Norman's, where she bought a few things, they went to ride go karts, bumper cars, and had fun at the arcade. They were both hungry, so they got lunch, and then walked back to the motel.