Pretension ~ (Feligami)

Start from the beginning

"God Kagami, you're perfect in every way." His eyes diverted to her clit and he flicked his tongue against it. She slapped a hand over her mouth to prevent her moan. "Please don't be quiet. I want to hear you." He watched as she removed her hand from her mouth and placed it in his straight hair. She ruffled it and his hair slowly transformed into Adrien's.

"U-use your fingers, please." She whispered. Felix nodded his head and unraveled his right hand from her leg. Her folds spread easily for him once he brought his middle finger towards her arousal. He pushed his middle and ring finger inside of her, stretching her slightly and preparing her for him. "Oh my God~"

Her body shuddered under his touch; he smirked at her rapidly rising chest as she panted heavily through her mewls. With his finger pumping inside of her, he brought his mouth back down to her clit. He circled it with his tongue a few times before circling his lips around it and sucking harder on her bud.

The grip on his hair tightened as her pussy clamped around his fingers. She arched her back off the couch. Felix pushed his index finger next to his other two and increased the pace of his pumps. He felt as her walls welcomed the new finger; he felt as he stretched her.

"Are you gonna cum soon?" Felix asked her, drawing his mouth away from her clit. She nodded her head eagerly and he just noticed that she removed her bra and was playing with her nipples with her eyes shut tight from the pleasure. He smirked at the sight. His fingers continued their repetitive thrusts, and his tongue played with her clit again.

"Felix! I-I-" She tried speaking, but her words were cut off when her orgasm formed in her core. Felix felt her thighs clench around his head, pulling him closer to her pussy. His lips replaced his tongue and he curled his fingers while sucking her clit.

A burst of juices flooded the space around his fingers, spilling onto the cushions below her. Her release mixed with the oxygen around them and the smell flooded their noses. Her smell, her noises, her mess, everything turned him on, making him harden more in his pants.

Felix picked her up and laid her down on her back while kneeling in front of her. She stared up at him with her mouth agape and impossibly ready.

"May I?" He asked which received a long spew of 'yes's in return.

He gripped his shaft in his palm and guided himself towards her entrance. In return, she began panting heavily while wincing. His movements stopped; he bent down to kiss her lips. Her mind was brought from the pain to the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She wanted more of him. Their lips danced together, creating a rhythmic pattern of tongue and lips.

When Kagami gave him confirmation, Felix finally thrust the rest of his length inside of her. They breathed together for a moment while Felix drew soothing shapes on her body. Then she bucked her hips towards him, so he started thrusting his.

"Oh, f-fuck yes." Felix groaned out, throwing his head back. The banging on the window increased in pitch, but neither of them paid any attention. Their legs intertwined with each other. Kagami reconnected their lips in desperation to feel more of him against her skin. His burning torso burned hers underneath him, but she loved the pain.

"Please go faster," Kagami begged, pulling their lips apart. Felix nodded with his forehead pushed against hers. His hands moved down to grip the bottom of her thighs; he lifted them around his hips and used the new angle to drill inside of her.

Felix's gaze strained on Kagami's face underneath him. Her mouth was propped open, spilling moans and curses. She had her right hand around his neck but her left was clenched in a fist next to her head. And her hair was splayed against the couch cushion, framing her face. He watched as her breasts bounced with each of his thrusts and her head dug into the cushions when she climaxed.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous Kagami." He praised, ignoring the feeling of her release around his shaft. Felix was trying his hardest to prolong his orgasm, giving her as much pleasure as he could.

"A-are you gonna finish soon?" She asked, tightening her pussy around him, trying to make him cum. Felix groaned loudly above her and looked to her eyes for contact.

"Yes," he reassured. Kagami nodded her head and continued to squeeze herself around him. His thrusts slowed dramatically, so she started her own thrusts, bucking her hips against his. With her arm and legs wound around his body, she managed to grind their bodies together. Sweat formed at their necks and backs with all the force they were using.

Finally Felix's body caved. "I'm gonna cum, fuck~" His hands gripped the couch cushions and he let his body be washed over with pleasure. Kagami felt him release inside of her, and she felt content.

He waited a few moments before pulling out of her and letting his cum seep out of her pussy. Two of his fingers dove inside of her, scooping their combined juices and brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth for him, allowing Felix to put his fingers against her tongue. Kagami licked and sucked on his fingers until they were clean.

"You taste good." Kagami cooed, pulling Felix's face towards hers. Felix accepted the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. They threaded their fingers through each other's hair, pulling on the strands until they were interrupted by the sound of glass shattering and littering the floor.

"Kagami!" Ikar Gozen shouted. The young adults turned towards each other and smiled nervously.

"Shit," they said together. 

Next Up: MariChat