Extra 1

"Cheng Shenmo! Do you know the danger? If I hadn't arrived in time, would you still be alive to see me?"

    Su Qingyun's eyes were bloodshot, and she held Cheng Shenmo into her arms with one hand, Press down, as if to rub him into your body.

    "You are injured." Cheng Shenmo saw a scratch on his forehead, oozing blood, hurriedly took out a small wooden box of ointment, and applied it on him.

    Cheng Shenmo's gentle and meticulous movements seemed to say that he was his treasure.

    The anxiety of many days was resolved a little, Su Qingyun was about to stretch her brows, only to hear the rabbit say: "Your gorgeous looks are not like my baby face, and you will not grow old, so you have to take care of them carefully." Su Qingyun saw

    him There is no intention of repentance, and the care is all messed up.

    Laughing out of breath, he said sinisterly: "I told you that there is a bandit village on the mountain, but you didn't listen, so you secretly came to pick some herbs behind my back! Fortunately, the bandits didn't kill you, otherwise today I would have given you seven wines It's gone."

    "I saved a dozen patients here, and the village owner provided me with delicious food and drink! I don't want to go back yet, hum!" Cheng Shenmo said dissatisfied.

    After Cheng Shenmo was arrested, he became a doctor in the village, and his life was safe, but the bandit leader forbade him to leave the village.

    After Su Qingyun's investigation, he found that the village was tightly guarded, with 600 people, and it was impossible to take Cheng Shenmo away quietly.

    Then they joined forces with the local garrison to investigate and step on the site and attack. It took 15 days before they entered the village today.

    He was so anxious that he couldn't sleep or eat, lest something unexpected happen to him. This person is good, with a playful smile, seeing him as a normal person, he doesn't know his fault at all.

    Su Qingyun was about to educate her well when a person broke into her door.

    "Brother Su, did you find him? Thanks to Brother Su's scheme, we were able to successfully break into the village and root out this gang of vicious bandits."

    Su Qingyun hugged Cheng Shenmo, who was constantly struggling in his arms, and nodded, "I should thank you, otherwise I wouldn't be able to save this wild rabbit." Seeing the intimate behavior of the two, Yuan Ming's eyes flashed darkly

    , Asked: "This is..."

    Su Qingyun: "Bitch, Cheng Shenmo, he's a doctor."

    "You're a bitch...I'm your husband, hum." Cheng Shenmo yelled dissatisfied.

    "Go back and deal with you." Su Qingyun glanced at him.

    Yuan Ming's face was indescribably strange, and he cupped his hands and said: "So it's Dr. Cheng. It's been a long time since Dr. Cheng has superb medical skills. It's a good fortune to meet Yuan Mou today." Cheng Shenmo's face turned blushing:

    "

    Mr. Rough and messy, please follow me down the mountain to avoid encountering bandits." Yuan Ming said.

    The two bid farewell to Yuanming in front of the city gate, and walked back home.

    Cheng Shenmo muttered: "Lieutenant Yuan Du is so enthusiastic, he saved me, how about I spare a few days to go to the army for a free clinic?"