19

Yu Anqing's words are beyond reason! How could Han Ying believe it.

    "An Qing, are you provoking me on purpose? It's pointless for you to do this. I know you hate me, but things have happened, let's calm down and find a solution, okay? You and Mo, I don't want to hurt anyone Alone." Han Ying persuaded patiently.

    Yu Anqing heard it really ridiculous, Han Ying actually thought she would like him with such a face.

    "Han Ying, you are now an enemy in my eyes. You don't deserve Liang Jiang's kindness to you." Yu Anqing said disdainfully.

    Han Ying had never seen such a cold expression on Yu Anqing's face. It was a pair of murderous eyes, an abyss burning with raging fire.

    A strange thought came to him: Yu Anqing is not like a white lotus, but more like a bloodthirsty flower growing by the river Styx.

    The Yu Anqing in front of him was strange to him, and even more frightening.

    This is not how it should be! All they love is him.

    Han Ying hurried forward, grabbed Yu Anqing's shoulders tightly, and asked angrily, "Are you crazy?"

    Cheng Shenmo was awakened by the sharp noise, and he slowly opened his eyes.

    Yu Anqing's eyes changed suddenly, and she said pitifully: "Brother Han, you misunderstood..."

    As she spoke, she grabbed Han Ying's wrist and forcefully, Han Ying let go in pain, and Yu Anqing fell to the ground suddenly.

    Cheng Shenmo was shocked, and hurriedly squatted down to help, and asked reproachfully: "Han Ying, why are you pushing Anqing?"

    Han Ying's hands trembled, showing a confused and helpless expression: "I didn't...

    " Touching his shoulder, hissing, the pain stimulated his eyes to water, like delicate and pitiful little white flowers.

    "Don't blame Brother Han, I'm meddling in my own business."

    Cheng Shenmo carefully helped the general up, and asked softly, "What's going on?"

    "The princess is a relative of the emperor. If I feel unwilling, I can't deal with it at all. I persuaded Brother Han, hoping that you can get married as soon as possible to prevent changes. I don't know why Brother Han is so angry at me." Yu

    Anqing Leaning softly and bonelessly on Cheng Shenmo's body, the grievance and helplessness of "I'm thinking of you, but he doesn't know good people" are written all over his face.

    Cheng Shenmo's heart suddenly fell into an iceberg, so cold that he shivered in the hot weather. He knew that they had a lot of problems with each other and could not get married for the time being. But, there's no need, there's no need to be so angry that you push people away.

    Cheng Shenmo's eyes were filled with tears, and he suppressed choking, and asked in a deep voice: "Han Ying... I can't understand you."

    Han Ying was so shocked that she was completely numb. How could Yu Anqing slander out of thin air? How could he be such a person.

    Han Ying's heart was broken into bubbles, and her breathing was painful.

    Seeing Han Ying's silence, Cheng Shenmo lowered his eyes in disappointment.

    Yu Anqing tore off his collar, and the five fingerprints on her white shoulders were clearly visible, as if she was accusing Han Ying of being rude.