9

Yu Anqing suffered from insomnia, staring at the bedside mosquito repellent lamp for the whole night, the mosquitoes were attracted by the light of the lamp, no matter how much they fluttered, they still disappeared in the lampshade.

    His mind is full of the lively rabbit, sending epiphyllum, mosquito smoke, and wishful knots, praising him, admiring him, fighting for him... Oh, that's all, it's no big deal.

    He just had a hard time accepting it.

    When he thought that the rabbit's kindness to him might not be as good as that to Han Ying, he found it hard to understand.

    Thinking that she hadn't touched the rabbit's round cheeks so far, Han Ying had already kissed and rubbed wantonly. Yu Anqing got up suddenly from the bed, and took a sip of cold tea from the previous night.

    the next day.

    The corners of Yu Anqing's mouth were straightened, his eyes were dark, and his face was full of anger that strangers should not enter.

    Ye Luan, who was holding a basin and was going to wait for his master to wash up, quietly retreated when he saw this. Anyway, the master doesn't like to be served, so he won't be in trouble.

    It must be that after the master listened to the report, he felt that the progress of the current task was too slow, and the mastermind had no idea what was going on behind the scenes, causing the master to condescend to live in a small courtyard, that's why he was in such a bad mood.

    Yeluan thought to himself, he will notify the brothers in a while, work hard to find clues as soon as possible, so that the master can leave the residence as soon as possible.

    Cheng Shenmo walked up to Yeluan and blinked in surprise: "Yeluan, have you dealt with the fire?"

    Yeluan nodded with a smile. After the investigation, he had a good impression of Cheng Shenmo. In Yexia Town, Cheng Shenmo often treats poor people for free, and he is a kind and gentle person.

    "It's just right, the breakfast brought by Qingling has big buns stuffed with mutton, let's eat together."

    Cheng Shenmo greeted warmly.

    Glancing at the food on the stone table, the big steaming steamed buns, and the chicken porridge with bright scallions, Ye Luan swallowed.

    I happen to be holding a water basin in my hand, isn't that a coincidence?

    Ye Luan said, "How embarrassing", washed his hands, put down the basin, and sat at the table.

    Cheng Shenmo handed over the white and tender bun.

    He raised his eyes and waved his hands: "An Qing has breakfast, big buns with mutton stuffing."

    Yu Anqing glanced lightly. Baozi, you can give it to him, or you can give it to Yeluan who is not familiar with it.

    To Cheng Shenmo, he is no different from Yeluan, heh.

    "Not hungry."

    As soon as Yu Anqing finished speaking, her stomach rumbled in protest, breaking things down on the spot.

    Cheng Shenmo slapped the table and laughed without hesitation.

    "No matter how bad you are, you can't be hungry. I specially asked the kitchen to make your favorite lotus seed soup with more sugar."

    The two lived together for nearly a month, and they are very familiar with each other's preferences, especially food preferences.

    Yu Anqing's face turned pale, and after washing up awkwardly, she came to the dining table.