18

Tang Xixin has a beautiful appearance and a gentle personality. Since the beginning of love, she only fell in love with Han Ying.

    "Brother Han Ying, I'm so happy for you that you can come back safe and sound."

    Since Han Ying's disappearance, Tang Xi was heartbroken. The reason why he followed his mother to the Royal Courtyard to escape the summer heat was because he wanted to leave the sad place of the capital.

    At first she was so sad that she couldn't even eat, but after more than a month, she gradually calmed down.

    When she heard the news that Han Ying had returned to Beijing safely, she thought she would faint with joy, but in fact she was not as excited as she imagined.

    Only then did Tang Xixin realize that her feelings for Han Ying did not seem to be infatuated.

    Over the years, Han Ying has always been indifferent to herself.

    When she sincerely expressed her love to Han Ying, he said that he only regarded her as his younger sister. When she wanted to give up, Han Ying took the initiative to give the jade pendant with the word "Xi" as a birthday present.

    Fascinated and delighted by his approach, painful and sleepless by his indifference. She was trapped in a cage named Han Ying, and she couldn't break free.

    This time, Han Ying passed away suddenly, and she was very sad, but the tears seemed to take away his love for Han Ying.

    Tang Xixin stared deeply at Han Ying's face, her eyes still had the remnants of pure admiration, but it may not be necessary for the king.

    "Brother Han Ying, I'll return the jade pendant, do you understand what I mean?"

    Han Ying's expression was complicated, she couldn't tell what she felt, and she shook her head slowly.

    Tang Xixin let out a long sigh, and said sourly: "You are always like this, taciturn and reluctant to speak, let me speculate on my own. But I don't want to do this anymore. After half a month, the queen mother will hold a banquet in the harem, inviting all the sons and daughters to participate, for me Choose a son-in-law, I agree."

    Han Ying opened her mouth, not knowing how to answer. He was actually happy that Tang Xixin could give up on himself and choose someone else, but when he thought of his grandmother's advice, he felt a headache again.

    Princess Pingle, with a gentle and peaceful personality, and the jewel in the palm of the Holy Majesty, is undoubtedly the best candidate for the mistress of the Han family in the grandmother's heart, but it is not the choice in his heart. He has no love for the princess.

    Han Ying's complex expression was neither nervous nor relieved. Tang Xixin couldn't figure it out, and didn't want to guess again.

    Her eyes were solemn, and she was born with the majesty of a princess. She said word by word: "I hope you can wear Yupei to participate. If you come, I will choose you. If you don't come, I will choose someone else." "Happy heart,

    marriage It's a woman's lifelong affair, why should you be angry with me?" Han Ying said helplessly.

    Tang Xixin smiled softly: "No anger."

    Han Ying was silent for a moment, and said: "You are obviously joking about your marriage. You and I grew up together, and I have always treated you as a younger sister. If you choose a husband-in-law so hastily How can I bear it?"

    Tang Xixin shook her head disapprovingly: "If brother Han Ying doesn't come, I won't be sad. You don't need to blame yourself, just act according to your heart. There are so many talented men in Dazhou, how could this princess choose him? Didn't you find a satisfactory husband? This princess just wants a final answer."