36

The autumn wind is shivering, the golden light of the sun covers the mountains and forests, and the ground is full of withered yellow leaves and dead grass. The royal driver played drums, and the horses of the imperial courtiers galloped in the mountains and forests.

    Han Ying was wearing armor, and his horse was the only bloody horse in the Great Zhou Dynasty.

    Xi Wuji rode his horse to his side, smiled gently and said, "Brother Han, the guards have reported that there are tigers in the valley to the north. Just in case, let's go and have a look together." "Royal hunting, safe first

    class It's important. You take me there quickly." Han Ying glanced at Xi Wuji, who had known each other for many years, but he didn't expect Xi Wuji to really want to harm him.

    The two rode forward, one behind the other, and unknowingly turned into a remote mountain without people.

    Ling Xiang had ambushed nearly a hundred killers around the area, and hid an iron cage with a white tiger in it. Today, Han Ying's life will be decided.

    Xi Wuji stopped his horse, stopped pretending, and smiled lightly: "Han Ying, do you know what I hate the most about you? What I hate the most is that you are arrogant and think you are superior to others. If it weren't for your grandfather's repeated outstanding achievements, you would be able to To be my superior? It's ridiculous, your martial arts are not as good as mine."

    After finishing speaking, he drew out his sword and stabbed straight at an extremely fast speed.

    Han Ying, who had been prepared for a long time, also drew his sword to fight, and the two rolled off the horse and fought into a ball.

    After fighting for a while, Xi Wuji gained the upper hand and pierced Han Ying's calf with a sword.

    Han Ying shouted: "Yu Anqing, you still don't help!"

    Xi Wuji was slightly taken aback, dozens of masked killers appeared in the forest, and the leader shot an arrow with a bow, and the arrow pierced into his left chest.

    If Xi Wuji's heart was not on the right side, this arrow would have killed him.

    Xi Wuji's eyes were shattered, half kneeling on the ground, looking at the shooter in disbelief.

    He has black hair and black clothes, and his face is like a crown of jade. The dusk of the valley in late autumn is more colorful because of him.

    Yu Anqing was dressed in black and was soaked in blood. Because of the black color, the red color was not visible, but it was thicker like splashed ink, which made her porcelain-like face even whiter. She was not like an executioner, but like a beautiful boy who was out and about.

    Xi Wuji looked around in fear, and there were no people around him.

    The matter was exposed, and there was no possibility of survival. The ridiculous thing is that he didn't know how to expose it? And why Yu Anqing?

    "Who the hell are you?"

    Yu Anqing touched the red wishful knot hanging on the hilt of the sword, under which is the jade dragon ring, and replied with no expression: "The leader of the dark pavilion, it's a pleasure to meet you." "As expected of the

    person I fancy , it’s so unfathomable.” Xi Wuji laughed and vomited a pool of blood.

    He knew that his fate was not long, and his red eyes were full of hatred: "I am the son of Tianlong of the Great Zhou, if it weren't for Tang..." The