13

But a few days later, Han Ying was assassinated on the way back home.

    The visitor was lying in ambush in the narrow alley, and his martial arts were extremely high. Han Ying was caught off guard and was stabbed in the abdomen by the sword. Those who came didn't like to fight, and ended with a sword, and flew away.

    Han Ying's abdomen was bleeding profusely, and she forced herself to return to the mansion. The whole house was shocked, Mrs. Han hurriedly sent someone to invite the imperial doctor.

    When Cheng Shenmo heard the news, he rushed over to check the wound, took out the hemostatic ointment, and was about to apply it.

    The old lady stopped her and said, "What did you smear on Ying'er?"

    "I'm a doctor."

    Cheng Shenmo didn't bother to tear it apart in an emergency, cleaned the wound, applied plaster, and wrapped it with clean gauze. tone.

    "I didn't hurt my vitals, and the injury is not serious. After ten and a half months of cultivation, I will be able to recover as before. I will write a prescription and ask someone to grab the medicine to prevent fever and inflammation." Fu Bo took the prescription, his handwriting was like a

    dog crawling, quite He gave Cheng Shenmo a disgusted look.

    Cheng Shenmo blinked innocently, as long as he can recognize the words.

    Master actually disliked his handwriting too, but unfortunately his handwriting was ugly in his previous life and had already taken shape. If you practice again in this life, it will be like that.

    Yu Anqing came late, wearing a loose white coat, her hair was tied up in a random hosta, and a few strands of hair were scattered, she looked like she had just woken up from sleep.

    His forehead was covered with sweat, his face was as red as clouds, he seemed to be running all the way, panting: "Brother Han, are you okay?"

    In fact, he had just evaded the guards of the Hou Mansion, quietly returned to the bedroom, changed his clothes, and rushed to the bedroom again. Come. Under the extreme operation, it is inevitable that the blood will surge and the sweat will be like rain.

    Han Ying's face was pale due to blood loss. Seeing that everyone cared about her so much, she smiled and comforted her: "I'm fine, so don't be so nervous. It's just that the person who assassinated me is really strange. His martial arts attainments are higher than mine. It was only when I was dead that I realized that this sword had a chance to kill me..."

    "Bah, bah, bah!" Han Muyu said hurriedly, "Brother, don't talk nonsense, your life is in danger." Mrs. Han's

    complexion was extremely gloomy, and she was very worried: "You have only returned to Beijing not long ago, who is trying to harm you?"

    Han Ying shook Shaking his head, the man's movements were as fast as lightning, and he made a move behind his back, he didn't even see the figure clearly.

    "Investigate! Be sure to find out!" Mrs. Han sternly said, "Uncle Fu, send someone to search for me."

    Yu Anqing closed her eyes and lowered her head to hide her mocking smile. The old lady is afraid that she will be disappointed. Many officials tried to find out the secret cabinet but failed.

    A while later, the imperial physician ordered Shi He to come to the Hou's mansion carrying the medicine box. When checking Han Ying's injury, she saw brown ointment, and put a little bit of it in her mouth with her finger.