50

On the day of Chinese New Year, the sound of firecrackers woke up the two people lying on their necks.

    "Happy New Year." Yu Anqing, no, it was Su Qingyun who said with a smile.

    "Well." Cheng Shenmo greeted with yawns.

    There were two crystal dews on the corners of the rabbit's eyes, Su Qingyun got up slightly and kissed away the tears from the corners of the eyes, and touched Shen Mo's waist with his right hand from under the obscene clothes, and gently kneaded it.

    "It's still early, let's sleep a little longer." He meant something. Because of the reconciliation yesterday, he deliberately pleases Wen Rou, and he is not full yet.

    Cheng Shenmo held down the troublesome hand on his waist, pinched it twice, and moaned: "Gosh, my back is sore."

    When he got up, his eyes blurred, and Cheng Shenmo fell back on the bed again.

    This fall made Su Qingyun turn pale with fright, and even asked where she felt uncomfortable.

    "What's the rush? I'm a doctor, I don't know my body yet..." Cheng Shenmo just thought he stood up suddenly, his brain was pumping blood and he couldn't keep up. He put his right hand on his left wrist casually, and said with a smile, "Your business is as good as it is. Turning around, the energy and blood are full..."

    Cheng Shenmo said, but his voice fell silent. His pulse has the characteristics of rapid travel, it is clearly a slippery pulse, and it can even be detected that he is more than four months pregnant. Although he is not good at gynecology, he can still grasp the joy pulse clearly.

    Obviously how could he be pregnant by a man? Could it be that he had some intractable disease that even he couldn't diagnose... The picture of him dying, Su Qingyun wearing sackcloth and mourning, crying in pain, and dying in love in the mourning hall...Cheng Shenmo was filled by his own

    brain Terrified, his face became more and more serious.

    Su Qingyun saw that he didn't speak for a long time, and said worriedly: "Didn't you just say it's okay? Why is your face so ugly!"

    Cheng Shenmo recovered, and said jokingly: "It's not because of you! I'm suffering from kidney deficiency Tight, it's all your fault."

    Su Qingyun was extremely aggrieved: "It was only once last night... Are you really okay?" "

    Just kidding. You always lied to me before, so I should lie to you once..." Cheng Shenmo talked about the matter in a few words Fool it.

    While Su Qingyun was making breakfast, Cheng Shenmo took his own pulse carefully for a while, but it was still the happy pulse, and the pulse was very likely to be twins.

    Cheng Shenmo was amused by his diagnosis.

    Three days later, Cheng Shenmo wrapped himself up tightly, revealing only a pair of black grape-like round eyes, and sneaked into a medical hall.

    He searched through the medical books furtively, but he didn't find any intractable diseases similar to the symptoms of a happy pulse. With a rough brain, he finally realized something was wrong: recently, he has been lethargic and sore, and his abdomen is bloated. Except for the absence of morning sickness, they all resemble the characteristics of pregnancy.

    Could it be that he is not only wearing Yucheng Tongrenwen, but also a childbearing Tongren! Su Qingyun is not a little flower, but a black lotus, how can he sow seeds! Unscrupulous author ruined my life!

    The more he thought about it, the more flustered he became, so Cheng Shenmo came to see another doctor.

    When he first settled in the town, Cheng Shenmo specifically inquired that there was only one medical hall in the town. The old doctor, surnamed Jie, was over seventy years old. When he was young, he traveled all over the world and was quite famous, and finally settled here. If it wasn't for the fact that there was only this one medical hall in the town, he would have planned to retire a long time ago.