43

Concubine Li has no way to deny the stolen goods. Considering the fetus in the womb of the imperial concubine, the emperor confined people in the Kunlan Palace, closed the palace gate, guarded strictly by guards, and no one was allowed to enter or leave.

    Although the second prince was not dismissed, the prince regained his power.

    The officials were in an uproar, and they all realized that this incident was a trap deliberately designed by the emperor to cleanse the Li family members rooted in the court.

    The list of officials of the Li faction, Yu Anqing, has been listed in a memorial for the emperor to check. The imperial decree of promotion and transfer flew into each family like snowflakes, and more than 20 people in a day were relegated or corrupted or ransacked their homes. The actions of the storm made all the officials tremble.

    There was a sharp sword hanging above Li's head, and the time it fell was one second earlier and one second later, and there was no big difference.

    The second prince, Tang Yan, was like an ant on a hot pot, so anxious that he couldn't find a clue.

    The harem was rare and silent, and the concubines were terrified, lest the queen would blame them.

    Little did they know that the queen fell ill that night.

    Cheng Shenmo was called into Wanning Palace to ask for pulse.

    "The empress's pulse condition is heavy, there is something in her throat that can't be spit out, she can't swallow it, and her expression is in a trance, her face is gray. Xiaomin deduces that it is depression in her heart. The prescriptions prescribed by Xiaomin have limited effects, and the most important thing is the empress. Only by untying the knots in your heart and mind can you heal without medicine."

    Cheng Shenmo prescribed a prescription for soothing the liver and relieving depression, nourishing the heart and nourishing the spirit.

    An Qing found an enemy, and settled a big worry.

    He more or less learned from Yu Anqing that the empress and his mother were close friends in the boudoir, and the empress knew the truth about her friend's death, so it's no wonder that her heart was full of depression.

    Empress Wu nodded slightly, and raised her head to signal the maid next to her to take out the painting scroll she made.

    "Mo'er, let me call you Mo'er. You and Qing'er are in love. If Qing'er's mother is not here, I will be your half-mother. This painting scroll is my wedding gift to you, and it is my heart."

    She still wanted to say something, but only heard the report from outside that the emperor was coming this way.

    Empress Wu waved her hands and said, "In a few days, when the matter settles down, I will personally officiate for you. Decoction has its own slaves, so you don't need to come here every day, and spend more time with Qing'er. He must be feeling uncomfortable, so please comfort him."

    Cheng Shen Mo nodded in agreement, took the thank you box, and backed out.

    When the Emperor Tang came in, the Empress leaned halfway on the bed, nodded her head slightly, and said softly, "Please forgive me for not being able to present to the Emperor." Although the Empress is over forty years old, she looks dignified and

    luxurious, with the atmosphere of a prosperous peony beauty of. The queen, who had always been tough, showed a little frailty, and the Tang emperor felt pity in his heart.

    "Zitong is just lying down, why should you be so polite to me. I didn't tell you in advance, and I made you suffer some grievances a while ago, and I really feel guilty." Tang Huang said softly.