5

Yu Anqing was arranged by Steward Yu to enter another courtyard, next to Cheng Shenmo's room, and the two shared a bathroom.

    Being able to live next to a beauty made Cheng Shenmo feel a little happy in his heart, but when he thought about it carefully, he felt a little inconvenient.

    Woo—he and Han Ying have been in love for two months, and they only kissed lightly once. Especially after Han Ying recovered his memory, the two hurried on their way without even holding hands.

    It's the first time in two lifetimes that they fall in love, and they want to hug and hold each other high, and feel bored to their heart's content.

    Cheng Shenmo's head was full of yellow waste, remembering that Han Ying was injured and sick in bed, and had helped wipe her body. Wow, that body is full of tendon and flesh, and there is a big lump of bulging under the body.

    Han Ying is reserved, and he doesn't want to appear too anxious.

    Oh, it's okay to have a boo.

    Yu Anqing ordered the servants to clean up in an orderly manner, and adjusted the layout of the room to a familiar one.

    Adding pens, ink, paper and inkstones, and even placing orchids on the window sills, it seems that there are plans for a long-term stay.

    Cheng Shenmo secretly poked his fingertips, praying in his heart that Yu Anqing would find a suitable yard as soon as possible and move out as soon as possible.

    The beauty is good-looking, but he wants to eat meat more.

    After Han Ying finishes socializing with her uncle, everything will be settled.

    Yu Anqing and Cheng Shenmo were chatting and laughing while drinking tea.

    Han Ying broke out in a cold sweat and questioned the housekeeper.

    Butler Yu had no choice but to say that it was the old lady's intention, and if he had any doubts, please ask him to find the old lady.

    So what if he inherited the title of Lord Marquis and is the most honorable master of Marquis Wu Mansion? The whole Hou family always followed the old lady's lead, and even the servants dared to disobey his request.

    Han Ying hesitated for a moment, but did not go to her grandmother. Both of his parents died since he was a child, and he was raised by his grandmother who disciplined him severely. Although he was dissatisfied, he was afraid of his grandmother's majesty and did not want to easily contradict him.

    Han Ying wandered outside the courtyard gate, restless, like a light on her back.

    An idea popped up in his mind uncontrollably: maybe the two could get along in harmony.

    Han Ying was startled by her own thoughts. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help defending herself: Cheng Shenmo is a country doctor. If he didn't meet him, he might have worked hard and poor all his life. inexhaustible.

    So what about Yu Anqing's beauty and dignity? In fact, he was indifferent and bullied by his family, so he saved him from fire and water, so that people in the Duke's Mansion would no longer dare to treat him lightly.

    It is a blessing for them that both of them can lead a better life by his side.

    After Han Ying thought about it, she suddenly loosened her body and stepped into the courtyard with a smile on her face: "What are you talking about? You're so happy."

    Cheng Shenmo's face collapsed in an instant, and he snorted coldly: "I want you to take care of it.

    " The second face change made the two people present puzzled.