Chapter-3

Hi guys I hope all will like the chapter. I hope who are reading the story can support me. please vote and share with others. I am not a professional writer I just hope I can keep my imagination and suggestions from my friends in story writing. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He: what's the company name?

She: o... New way pvt. ltd.

Akshara: wow Chinni you got offer from one of the biggest software companies in the world.

Pragna smiled... she is proud of her achievement until her mother told to reject the offer. 

Arjun: isn't the director Ramnath uncle.

Sanjay: yes arjun.

He: I will talk to him.

She: what??

all are looking at her with confused looks. she is afraid that it will make fuss about herself in company. 

She: oh... I... I will request for permission to go on Tuesday...

Akshara: let Adhvaith talk to them.

She: oh... no need I... I will... try to manage... I... I can do that.

Anjali: ok then. Adhvaith takes her to your room.

he nodded.

 Akshara is not feeling good in her heart. Pragna never called Akshara... sister. she only gives single answer when others ask questions. she rarely talks to her parents. to say she is just staying in her parents' house for 20 years just like some living doll... she never asks for anything and never rejects whatever her parents gave she never cares whether anyone loved her or not she always wants a peaceful and calm life without any disturbances.

     she is not at all ambitious. she just wants a good and safe job with a small apartment and high-speed internet and laptop. She never thought about marriage and family for once. Leave marriage aside she never even thought about having a crush. if someone asks what her favorite food is, she has to think for two minutes to answer their question. She was born with a silver spoon no need to fight for anything all think her life is perfect. She also thinks her life is so peaceful. 

Her father never let her down always gave whatever she wants but he forgot how lonely his daughter was. Dealing with business and attending the parties, expanding the empire became his livelihood and his wife totally got busy along with him... taking care of  business and her husband's wellbeing became her daily life as her daughter, Pragna never complained anything, so they totally forgot about her, how she is doing in her studies, whether she ate or not no one cared about it... but her father always takes care of that... he always asks the maids about Pragna.. she always follows her timetable. He was satisfied with her daughter, so he never has any complaints and never thought of giving any suggestions, as she is always perfect in her studies and career.

 After her 10th class her father asked about her future plans. he always gave options to her, but he knows what she wants. He never got any complaints from school or college. Sometimes he was surprised at her perfectness. But no one knows it is not perfection it is her silence in which she is living for 20 years.

She never attended any farewell parties or welcoming parties in college or in school, she never set her feet out of her boundaries. she doesn't have any close friends until B.Tech. She always avoids interactions with other but sameera is very stubborn and wants to be friend with Pragna. they have been best friends for 3 years. Sameera always understands pragna's silence and want to change her. but never forced her to come to any parties if pragna doesn't want. Pragna also shares her ideas and some feelings with sameera. But not completely opened.