Chapter One~

You were walking along a path near the beach at 10:49 p.m, why? Because you were bored and had nothing to do other than go to the beach and watch the waves. You walked across a wooden bridge and onto the beach and started walking towards the shore line, you then heard something groan and some metal move around. You turned towards the direction of the noise and started to walk towards a rock that was quite huge for its size. You quickly started to run as you heard it whining thinking that it was probably a kid that got caught in some net while playing behind the rock. Once you got to the rock and struggled to climb on top you saw a yellowish-orangish looking siren laying there in the net. You've heard stories about sirens but you always ignored them thinking they were fake, but now you know they are indeed real. You started to walk towards it with your pocket knife as you were shaking a bit and you were also unaware of what it might do to you.

You started to walk closer to it as then all of a sudden a blue looking siren with red eyes leaped out of the water with a net and covered you with it as it dived straight back into the water. From all of the motion you were unable to stop the yellow siren from binding up your legs with their net, you fell backwards and fell into the sand which wasn't a hard landing but wasn't the best landing and it still hurt. "HA! Told you, Moon, that it would work!" you heard them talking to each other as you tried to get up, the blue one you think was named "Moon" swam up to you and pulled you into the water as the yellow one was dancing in the water. You were trying to get some air but failed since the net was tied around your arms and legs, you were starting to lose consciousness and hope as you saw an arrow go straight into the water and hit the yellow on. Moon let go of your net to go help the yellow one as someone pulled you out of the water and cut the ropes, "Are you okay there fella?" You looked up at the guy as you were catching your breath. "Y-yeah, I think so...thanks for saving me." You then get up and hug him, if it wasn't for him you're pretty sure you would have been dinner for those sirens and whatever else thought that you were food. You then watch him get into the water and pick up his arrow that hit the yellow siren, "well at least I know that those slimy creatures live in this area now, so you should head home, buddy, me and my team we'll get those demons," he then walked up to you and gave you the arrow as he looked over at the street, you thanked him for saving you again and started to walk back to your house thinking about what just happened tonight.

Once you got to your house which wasn't that far away from the beach you locked almost every single door that led into the house and closed every single window and the blinds, you then took a shower and bandaged up a scratch that you got from the rock when you fell down from it as you got caught. You lay in your bed and cover yourself up with the sheets covering over your head as you soon fell asleep waiting for the next day.