028 | The New Boy (Pt. 4)

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I don't even know what I was thinking. Please forgive my rudeness, it will never happen again." I said.

Harmony gives a small smile in my direction at my attempt at puppy eyes for sympathy. "It's okay. Right, Roseanne?"

Yeah. Right, Roseanne?

"Yeah. It's okay. I forgive you. No harm done." Roseanne says in my direction with a small smile.

I wink at Harmony for the assist and she giggles a bit.   Good grief ... I want to mount her.

Julie clears her throat loudly causing me to look up at her through my ever-so delicate eyelashes with a tense jaw.  She's such a cock blocker.

"If you would follow us this way back to the principal's office, this tour is over. Girls we still have enough time to go get our passes and make it to our last class." Julie stated.

Roseanne, Harmony, and I all follow Julie back to the principal's office.

Of course, I let the ladies go first, so I could let my eyeballs wander down their backsides. God has favorites.

- - - 

All four of us make it to the front of the school and end up back at the start of my unforgettable tour - the principal's office. 

Julie, Harmony, and Roseanne all take their passes off of the receptionist's desk that was left for them, for when they got back.

I genuinely smile at them as their backs are turned grabbing their passes for class. I can seriously see us being a good friend unit. If I could stop flirting and open up, I can see them liking me. But if I don't flirt, who am I?

My smile turns back into a flirty one as they turn around. It drops for a little bit as Julie shakes her head in my direction, almost like she's disappointed in my one flirty note that I keep showing.

"We will see you tomorrow, Mason." Harmony says sounding excited.

I genuinely smile at Harmony and decide to change it up.

I hug Julie. She freezes in my arms but after a few seconds, she pats my back three times. I try not to laugh at the harsh pats.  At least she's trying to be nice.

I let her go and go to hug the other girls. Harmony beats me to the hug, she practically jumps on me. I laugh and run my fingers through the back of her head for a few seconds. I go to remove her from my arms but her hands are cupped together behind my back tightly. Her sister pulls her off me as Harmony just smiles at me, like nothing happened. I pat the top of Harmony's head and try not to get hard at the sound of her slightly purring at the head pats.

I give Roseanne a quick hug and she immediately embraces me. The scent of coca butter hits me in the face as I hug her.

I step away from the girls slightly after giving all of them a hug. I bow down in front of them and laugh as Julie mutters 'boy, get up'.

"I truly enjoyed the tour. I can't wait to get to know my new best friends. We are going to be inseparable. I think I found my new lunch buddies!" I exclaim.

Julie smiles slightly at my excitement but when she sees me looking, she sticks her tongue out at me.

Julie being chill for a second ... that's hot.

"I can promise you that we are not going to leave you to eat by yourself. We got you for the rest of the year, Mason." Roseanne says.

"You promise?" I ask.

Roseanne says nothing else but sticks out her pinkie finger. I smile at her cuteness and decide to not leave her hanging, I wrap my pinkie finger around hers.

"Okay, now that it is official, we seriously have to go but we will see you later." Julie said, waving at me as she walks off.

"Ok, bye." I say.

Roseanne and Harmony shuffle after her all going in the same direction to their last class. 

- - -

"How did you like your tour?" The receptionist asks me.

"I loved it. An amazing group of girls that are very informed when it comes to school matters." I said, trying to make it seem like I paid attention to the tour. I was always a bit distracted by Harmony's beautiful face and her constant skipping around me. It didn't help when I looked away from Harmony that Julie and Roseanne were also attractive. But after the tour, their true personalities shined a bit and I like them. Not as just attractive girls but as people that I could soon be calling my friends.

"That's great. They are the best we have! I don't know what we'll do when they leave this year. Well, Mr. Mason it was nice meeting and we can't wait to see you tomorrow." The receptionist says getting up and going to the back after giving me a big smile.

I smile at her retreating form. She's a pretty blonde bombshell with a nice petite frame. So basically she's a pretty Milf.

My eyes scan the area behind the desk as she moves father into the back. I see a computer with cameras on it. The cafeteria, hallways, back doors, etc., are on these cameras. Well, at least the school will have proof of any wrongdoing. One of the cameras in the far right corner shows Roseanne walking into a classroom by herself. I guess Roseanne, Julie, and Harmony don't have last period together.

(continuing on in the next chapter ...)