026 | The New Boy (Pt. 2)

"You speak of the devil too much, he's bound to eventually show up."

//

Third-Person Point Of View (P.O.V)

* * *

~Meanwhile at Ace's uncle's warehouse~

"I promise you I will get you the money." The man begs as Ace holds a gun up to his head.

Ace grinds his teeth together hating the fact that he lied to Roseanne about what he was doing. Though he will be going back to his mom and sister after he finishes this up. So technically he just left out a few details. 'Unfortunately, the details I left out happen to be the fact that I'm a part of the mafia.' Ace thought.

Ace shakes his head as he watches the man in front of him wallow all over the floor crying about his wife and kid.

"You were given two years extra time and you still don't have my father's money. So you are going to die today but my father has promised me that he will take care of your wife and your daughter. He will make sure your daughter goes to the best schools. Your wife will finally get that new car that she desperately needs. Everything will be taken care of for them." Ace states, his voice colder than ice. "Any last words?"

"Please don't do this ... I can get the m –" The man gets interrupted by Ace knocking over a chair.

"You don't get to beg when instead of being home with your pregnant wife you were out gambling. I can promise you, your daughter is better off without you. I will tell them you said goodbye." Ace exclaims and lets off three rounds into the man's head.

Ace frowns at the blood on his Nikes and walks over to the man who he just killed and wipes his shoe off on the back of his shirt.

He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and lets it slip from his hand.

"Good riddances," Ace mumbled under his breath as he watches for a little bit as the man's body burns.

The flames go up fast and loud in the building and he continues to walk away like nothing happened. 

Ace cruises down the road in his uncle's Mustang. The windows are down and the top is back.

He turns on the radio and listens to the familiar sound of breaking news.

Channel 67.2 News on this fine beautiful morning, but folks looks like we have some bad news for you today.

A warehouse down by Markswater Creek is on fire at the moment. Fire, EMTs, and police are already on the scene.

All that we have heard at the moment from police officials is that this warehouse contains a lot of dead bodies. The police say that it seems that most of them are older meaning they have been there for a while. But one of them seems to be freshly done.

Police at this time do not know who the warehouse belongs to but say that will be their first order of business when it comes to this very public and tragic event.

They will be launching an investigation so if anyone knows anything make sure to 9-1-1 and ask to speak with the Markswater Police Department.

I will be back later with you folks to update you on any developments we get on this subject in the upcoming days.

Ace smirks a little as the breaking news broadcast goes off. 'As if they are even going to be able to find out who did it.'