028 | The New Boy (Pt. 4)

Start from the beginning

Harmony would be adorable in a BDSM scene/space. Maybe I could introduce her to someone I know. But for now, a little harmless flirting with the girls here and there couldn't hurt.

"Is there any relation to you and the woman Sophie that this school is named after?" Roseanne asks.

"No there isn't any relation between me and the person this school is named after, bunny." I said, my lower parts going stiff at the slight blush on her cheeks. Who said black girls blushing wasn't attractive?  "But that was a good question though."

"Okay moving on." Julie stated. "What grade are you going to be in?"

"I'm actually going to be in my senior year. So 12th grade." I state.

"Oh, that's cool. All three of us are in our last year too." Harmony exclaims.

I smile down at her cute height of about 5'5 and try to not constantly imagine her in a sex swing. What can I say I'm a freak like that.

"Well isn't that wonderful for me, considering I get to see all of your pretty faces every day," I say, smiling at the girls. Roseanne smiled with her head slightly down. Harmony smiling so hard, I think something in her face is going to pop. Julie looking me up and down like 'boy please'.

Note to self: Julie is not interested in what I'm selling.

"Okay as beautiful as this conversation was, we have to move on with the tour. Please follow us." Julie said.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled and followed after them. "Did I ever mention that I love a woman who can take charge."

"Boy, bye." Julie mumbled as she continued to walk down the hallway not even sparing me a look. I smile and look around the school as we walk. The strings of light running into the school as result of the over-the-top ceiling windows.

I think I'm going to love it here.

- - - 

"This is the cafeteria. We had pizza for lunch today. The lunch menu is usually posted outside the school on the window when you first walk into the school building from off of the bus or a car." Julie said.

"Next week I think we are having chopped-up steak and rice on Monday. So that should be a real treat," Harmony said.

"This is the last destination on our tour. Any questions, you have about anything?" Roseanne asked.

I run my fingers over the cafeteria doors to add a dramatic flare. I see Julie roll her eyes at me and I laugh in her direction. "The tour was truly lovely. I'll make sure to give my props to the principal for choosing you three to show me around. But I have one question ... How long have you been blind, Roseanne?"

Trust me, I know this question sounds rude. To be honest I am a bit of a sadistic and I kind of want to see her squirm a bit. Whether that be from anger or sadness. A part of me is hoping I get to see her cry for me.

"I hate the fact that you think that is even appropriate to even ask her." Julie said, stepping in front of Roseanne.

I smile inside my head but put on a guilt-ridden face so they think I didn't mean it.