Chappie 15 part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ok what hotel?" I asked.

"That sort of new one across from starbucks?" Zayn suggested.

"Yup everyone agree?" Eleanor smiled and we all nodded.

"Ok this it it, get ready people. We pack, we leave and first team there wins; you know the rest. Got it?" Danielle said. We all nodded and scooted to the edge of our seats.

"Ready, SET, GO!!"Danielle yelled and we all ran off to our rooms to start packing.

I found my Country Road bag and started throwing essentials into it, Maslinka next to me as we shared a room. In went my toothbrush, PJs, spare clothes and shoes, hair straightener, hair brush, makeup, bikini and other stuff.

I threw stuff that belonged to Maslinka at her as we talked and hurried around the room. Once I finished, I zipped up my bag and finished helping Maslinka quickly before we raced downstairs.

"Damn we don't have cars." I cursed and looked at Maslinka.

"Well looks like we are running!" Maslinka whooped sarcastically, walking down the path.

"One sec i'll leave a note saying no cars." I said and ran back inside grabbing a sticky note and scribbling on it. I placed it on the 'door and ran outside just as I heard someone running down the stairs.

"Hey wait up!" Harry called, Niall behind him.

"Aw hell naw!" Maslinka shouted and we started running along the footpath.

10 minutes later and out of breath, we were standing across the street from the hotel, waiting for a green light.

I saw Harry and Niall catching up and a few of the others behind them.

"come on, come on!" I whispered to myself, eyeballing Harry then the light then the hotel.

"Finally!" Maslinka shouted and started pulling me across the road.

I saw Niall and Harry start running to the hotel as well and we started sprinting, dodging in between people.

We reached the footpath and I let the last of my energy take me to the doors of the hotel, just as Harry approached the path.

"YES WE WON!!" I screamed with Maslinka and we started to do our happy dance.

"I haven't run like that in years!" I said calming down and gasping for air.

"Me either, but it will be worth it!" Maslinka agreed as Harry and Niall walked up to us.

"Well at least we didn't come last." Niall sighed sitting on the ground.

"Hey, we would have won if you hadn't got a stitch from eating all that crap before we left!" Harry laughed.

A few minutes later, everyone had arrived back, Liam, Louis and Zayn coming last and skipping over the road to us.

"Haha you have to pay for our dinner!!" Maslinka laughed at them.

"algoods! There's three of us so we can just split the total." Liam smiled.

"Shall we?" Zayn said opening the hotel door.

"Yes thank you!" I laughed doing a curtesy.

We all walked inside and looked around. Like always at a hotel, I was hanging my head back, looking up at the ceiling and trying to see the huge chandeliers and detail around the place.

"This is actually so cool!" Eleanor smiled.

"I know right! I hope they have a pool..." Danielle said.