**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

"Ruby, I'm extremely, deeply sorry. I apologize if I caused your early pregnancy. The more I love you now". He let you go, but not without looking intensely into your amber eyes.

"Jims, everything is alright. Even though we took so many precautions, I think our last evening we weren't safe enough" You exhale a long breath.

"It's my fault," Jimin said after wiping his face," That night, I couldn't get enough of you. I wanted you so intensely, but my hormonal self prevented me from recognizing the red flags. The color whirls that set off the system were not visible to us. I'm sure your parents would love to hire a hitman to assassinate me. " he sadly shook his head. You chuckle at his adorable pout.

Your face glow at his words "Omg! Jims, why are you so adorable? My mother was initially upset, but I believe she was more disappointed with my decisions.However, I made the decision to come open a week ago, and she was aware of your situation. She is now an ARMY and she wants to meet you." you lift up your face and plant a sweet kiss on his full pouty lips.

Gosh, you love this boy with all of your heart, "Remember I am just at fault when we didn't worry about safety. I wanted you just as much the second time. I thought we would be safe, but fate chose otherwise.I always loved you and I didn't regret being with you. Yes, It was tough painful life lessons but being with you was the highlight of my existence and losing you was a lifetime of agony."

"Oh, my baby! I promise from now on we will be wiser in those matters---" he joked, and you were relieved that his mood had improved, though he still seemed a little dismayed by the unexpected revelation. He kissed you on the lips sweetly and declared his love for you. You're just relieved that you've resolved those concerns.

Your eyes were smudged, and Jimin grinned as he said, "I think we need to wash our faces because we both look like clowns with bad makeup."

You snort as you pull him up and dragged him to the bathroom to clean up.

......

The rest of the evening was spent watching movies, munching snacks, and even watching all of the Army fancams on Youtube, together with Jimin

The rest of the evening was spent watching movies, munching snacks, and even watching all of the Army fancams on Youtube, together with Jimin. You were having a blast.

When you looked up from where you were curled up on the gray sofas, he was munching on some caramel-flavored Pringles, and your eyes began to twinkle. Unexpectedly, you began to giggle.

Jimins' eyebrows shot up at the sudden sound coming from your lips, " And what had you so in stitches! Share the joke"

"Holy Dooley!" You start giggling at his bewildered expression as I say, "I'm just thinking of something, Janice introduced us to a the orange writing app. Numerous fanfictions regarding BTS, Marvel, Twilight, and even Harry Potter were included. But since she was in the Army, she mainly read about you guys. The stories are hilarious, man". You giggle again.