**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 31

Just let me love you

(let me love, let me love you)

Recap

His eyes dilate like oversized saucers.

"W...what?" he stammered in disbelief.

.....

Jimin slumped upon the closest couch while struggling to speak

Jimin slumped upon the closest couch while struggling to speak. Your eyes widen as you catch a glimpse of his shoulders moving. You could see that the sensitive news had pulled the rug out from under him since his hands were covering his face.

You jumped to your feet and pulled his head against your tummy as you stood in front of him, embracing him in your arms, stroking his silky hair. Jimin heard devastating news that he couldn't believe. His breath was rough, and it sounded as though the wind had been struck out of him.

"Jims...", You softly whispered his name as he raised his red-rimmed eyes to meet your sad soft, honey-brown gaze.

"Ruby... Why didn't you let me know? Why would you go through this without having me by your side? "He strangled it out. His face was damp, and you could feel it on your bare arms.

"Baby, I couldn't. Do you recall how I was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement by your managers? I couldn't frighten you in that manner. Holy Dooley, Jims You are an enormous star. Knowing that I prematurely destroyed your career, how will I survive?" As you whimpered you experienced a new trembling in your legs.

You sobbed in silence as you sat down next to him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

Suddenly turning to face you, he pulled you close to him in a tight embrace. You took a deep breath and released all the repressed feelings that had been building inside you, breaking all those walls of containment.

He leaned against your neck and asked softly, "What happened to...to our baby?" Currently aware of the hard reality.

"I lost it. I miscarried after roughly a month. My relationship with my mom even suffered since I was so depressed. Jims, I was unsure of what to do. I texted you instead of calling because I was so desperate to have you by my side and because I missed you so much and hadn't forgotten the warnings. I was aware, though, that I would be unable to hurt you.After telling you that I still love you, I once again blocked your phone number. As a result, I mourned silently and alone." Jimin's embrace tightened around you, and you both started to weep for your lost. You have no idea of how long you've been grieving.

Instead, he was touring the globe and living the life of a celebrity while being oblivious to the suffering the girl he had left behind was facing. It's clear that he felt a pull toward you, and he grew to love you. It was like a burning fire that ignited your love, yet it never faded. Even after all these years, the heat has been maintained.