Chapter 28**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)

You're my penicillium, saving me, saving me

Ruby pov: Part 3

You were a nervous wreck when you and the girls got out of your dorm undetected. You resolved to be at class by 6:30 a.m. Samantha suggested going quickly to the professor's office to hand over your assignments. There were a few oblivious students roaming around the campus. You were relieved because it seems that the news hasn't reached the campus community yet.

You and your beau texted each other early about the leak. Esquire found the one who leaked the online copy, and it was one of the website's IT. They are dealing with it.

But by 7:30, pandemonium broke loose. The UTS student community was going berserk. One by one, the whole camp was ignited. It wasn't long before the copy was distributed among the student body. The Sydney ARMY and Internasional ARMY were having a field day on social media. Students who weren't fans instantly became infatuated with the news that a superstar had dated a UTS student two years ago.

Jimin of BTS met a redhead girl, and she was an Aussie! The ARMY couldn't believe Jimmy had fallen in love for real. Bighit was tight-lipped about the dating issue. The Korean media wanted some answers.

International paps flew to Australia to get the scoop on one of the illusive Bangtan BELLS identities. The faculty, when they saw all the students and found out it was Ruby Wallace, all became super excited.

When Melissa found out that the students were on your trail, she dragged you quietly to one of the computer professor's offices near the administration block.

The professor found it necessary to keep You and your friends saved in one of the offices. The crowd was growing around the doors; they wanted a pic of BTS Jimin's girlfriend. The excited chatter and awed chuckles could be heard clearly from the inside. You were so scared. Your whole body was shivering, and you felt weak in your knees. The interest is frightening and the exposure of your private life is too much for you.

The faculty and Dean couldn't believe that you had a relationship with one of the world's most famous members of BTS. Their phones were ringing non-stop from media outlets that wanted information about them. Australian news outlets were relentless.

You were sitting there with anxious eyes, biting your nails with your hands trembling. The fear gnaws at your insides. Oh, it's a circus outside.

Your eyes look weary as your gaze shifts at your wide-eyed friends, "Omg ....! I'm gonna be cactus.(get killed)."

Janice was just comforting you.

Melissa and Samantha used big papers to cover the window section of the doors. There were too many peeking eyes and phone camera flashes.

Janice was sitting next to you, giving  you a rub on the arms. She said, "No stress, Prof reckons the mob'll be handled by the faculty."

Melissa snorts, "These students are even more hassle than the paparazzi."

Samantha nods, but she's fixated on ya, lookin' like you're about to hit the deck. "Ruby... honey. Stay chill. We'll be out of here real soon."

Campus security was called in to contain the excited crowds. UTS came to a standstill. This is too exciting. The students don't want to attend any lectures. This is more uplifting.

You look at Samantha, "Geez, Sam, it's a blooming madhouse out there! What in the world am I gonna do?" You give your mates a teary-eyed look.

Janice shook her head, "The hallways are chockers with both the army and the students. They're deadset keen to catch a glimpse or have a talk with you."