**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 25

I'm your Calico cat, here to see you
Love me now, touch me now

Ruby Pov:  Part 1

When you left the conference room and approached Samantha, who was conversing with the receptionists, they were all smiles, but your expression changed to solemn once you saw her. Samantha was a little concerned since she knew how upset you'd been the last several days. The office assistants bombarded her with questions, but she remained silent. They were pretty curious about Ruby and Jimin's relationship status and whether or not they were soulmates. They've all heard Jimin received a late whisperer mark, and they're all quite interested.

You just nod to Samantha, indicating that she will fill her in on the details in the car. You grin and greet the woman staring at you in admiration—the girl who captured Korea's gorgeous Bts member's heart.

You took a deep breath when you opened the car door. Samantha was looking at you with an inquisitive expression on her face. She wondered if the magazine would publish the images you were most terrified of in the magazine. Sam raised her eyes at you as she sat in the driver's seat with the key. She made a facial gesture to fill her in on juicy facts.

"And—-?" she enquires impatiently.

"And what?" you ask, smiling and feigning innocence.

Samantha is taken aback by our demeanor and shoves our shoulder, "Ugh...Ruby...what happened!  But hang on a minute before you tell me... Jimin is "hot" in actual life. It was hilarious when the Jimin effect caught the office guys off guard. I think that just a few of them are debating their sexuality. They were in awe of Jimin. Didn't you faint, Ruby, when you casually interacted with him? Those luscious lips you've kissed. Thankfully, Brendon isn't around to hear me say it. On the other hand, the BTS boys have an allure of their own."

"Don't be ridiculous," you say as you purse your lips. "Sam. Remember that I had no idea he was famous at the time. At first glance, we fell in love. Yes, he is "hot," No, I did not pass out. We had a discussion today."

"Oh my goodness!!! Samantha's jaws were almost on the floor when she heard, "You're allowed to talk.Wow!"

"Yes," you say with a smile, motioning for her to leave the parking lot. You don't want the managers to see you when they come out of the office building. "I'll enlighten you over breakfast, as promised. But it's too late now; instead, let's eat lunch. It's best to do it at a cozy restaurant. What I need to tell you requires caution."

"Oh my goodness! Right now, I'm giddy with anticipation. I'm afraid I won't be able to drive you to the restaurant. I'm too excited." You only nodded your head at her silliness as she gushed.