Chapter 20**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿

I'm your Calico cat, here to see you

Love me now, touch me now

Ruby Pov-part 1

When you and your buddies returned to your dorms, you were relieved.

You were startled and unsettled by Greg's encounter, but you've moved on with your life. You may genuinely say you've had it with him, and he no longer has any influence over you. You don't give a rat's butt about him dating the entire student body.

Tonight is the elimination round of the Miss Freshette competition. You're exhausted, and your little finger is stinging all the time. You couldn't figure out what it was, and perhaps you knocked it somewhere in haste.

Your entire emotional state is unsettled. You feel so empty within as if a hole has been dug in your heart.

Greg believes you've been waiting for him since his cruel betrayal of you. Your best friend may be moving next year. Your family is about to get out of debt. Your mother texted you to let you know that the bank had approved a second mortgage. You don't want her to go further into debt. At the very least, you'll have somewhere to live for the time being. Becky still needs to apply to colleges, and she is considering studying abroad. Fortunately, your brother, Bryant, is pursuing his medical degree with the assistance of a scholarship.

You've been thinking about getting your hands on your "acting" check, which your mother has reinvested in to help your mom get out of debt. 

As you enter the elevator to your floor, you greet your two buddies

As you enter the elevator to your floor, you greet your two buddies. The commons area is deserted. The majority of the girls on this floor are probably attending class or in their rooms. occupied with duties or simply resting

You sat down on one of the dark grey sofas to calm your nerves. You placed your bag next to you as you grabbed the remote to see what was on TV.

Samantha texted you to let you know that she and Brendon will be back around 6 p.m. He will also take her to see a movie.

You sign, suddenly exhausted, and decide to go to your apartment dorm. You turned off the television and walked grudgingly to your and Samantha's shared apartment.

 You turned off the television and walked grudgingly to your and Samantha's shared apartment