**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**Chapter 15

Just let me love you
(let me, love, let me love you)

Present Time-2019

Bangtan is nominated for "Best album packaging" at the Grammy's and will be the first Korean to attend the prestigious event

Bangtan is nominated for "Best album packaging" at the Grammy's and will be the first Korean to attend the prestigious event. Arriving at Incheon Airport, they wore their most relaxed airport fashion. While the press was present, they emerged from the black SUV vans taking numerous photographs.

They made sure that the security detail around the boys was maintained. Jimin is dressed in all black with a black beanie covering his long blonde hair that covered his eyes. Hidden from the public sight.

Taehyung, his twin-soulmate, had teal hair and was keeping an eye on him. The eldest maknae has been prohibited from staying alone in his hotel room since the 2017 scandal. He and Taehyung will share a room this time. As a result of paparazzi culture in the US, and after the BBMA debacle, BangPd placed the four Bangtan Bells together on the same floor as their Soulmates. The eldest Hyung, Jin, shares a suite with his soul mate—he is a lucky boy.

Despite the media's knowledge that all of the Hyungs have soulmates, they now attempt to expose the identities of the soulmates. The only thing they need to be careful about is being exposed by sneaky photographers. Taehyung and Jhope begged their soulmates to accompany them to the US while they were both on study breaks.

To be with their soulmates, Yoongi and Namjoons had to rearrange their schedules with discretion. There are only two Maknaes that have yet to find their soulmates. The secret relationship between Jungkook and Lisa has been rekindled.

They were exposed last December, but the baby maknae doesn't care as long as intimacy rituals aren't triggered. He was once more caught going out of Nancy's, his ex, apartment, early in the morning by Dispatch. Kookie received the same punishment as Jimin, where the management had to pay Dispatch not to print those incriminating pictures of the two.

In time, every wound will heal. Jimin can vouch for that. He will never forget the fiery red head girl who rocked his world two years ago. He became aware of love when she taught him. For two years, moving on had been difficult.

Redhead girls trigger his emotional overload whenever he sees them. He thought he saw "her" in London when he was on vacation with Taehyung, he chased the girl who was running towards the red double-decker bus, but when she got on the bus and turned her back, he bowed in defeat.

 He thought he saw "her" in London when he was on vacation with Taehyung, he chased the girl who was running towards the red double-decker bus, but when she got on the bus and turned her back, he bowed in defeat