65

Chapter 65: Taking Wedding Photos + Jin Nanyu, Why Are You Tearing My Nipple Stickers (3000 words)

Jin Nanyu transferred a large amount of money to Lu Rao, and asked her to reimburse the travel expenses for the people she invited, and the hotel arrangements were made after she came here.

If this marriage reimburses travel expenses for so many people, it can be seen that it is fake, it is really good.

Jin Nanyu gave the money. Lu Rao knew that his company is running very well now, and the annual profit is very large. He is not short of money now, and he is so bold that he did not refuse. He accepted his money and invited him Those who came to attend the wedding were all reimbursed for the round-trip travel expenses.

One or two surprises in the roommate group will not work, and the person who praises Lu Rao's marriage must have a mine at home.

...

Jin Nanyu took Lu Rao to choose the wedding dress early the next morning. After choosing the wedding dress, he could basically take wedding photos.

Lu Rao thought that choosing a wedding dress is actually quite simple, just pick the one you like, but when you go to this bridal shop and see so many wedding dresses, you are completely dumbfounded, how can you choose? Is it over?

Both of these two pieces are very good-looking, and there is no bad-looking one at all. She wants this style and that style.

She wished she could get married a few more times so that she could wear all the wedding dresses, but there was no way. There is only such a husband, and she can only marry such a person, so she stares at these wedding dresses, trying to pick the one she likes the most.

She and Jin Nanyu got up here when they were choosing the wedding dress, and there was a big difference.

The reason is that she doesn't care which wedding dress she chooses, but Jin Nanyu just doesn't like it!

What Lu Rao first liked was the tube top style. This style of bridal dress shop puts on a few breasts to make your breasts appear particularly big, and they are gathered, and the cleavage looks very big. In addition, her waist is thin and her breasts are big, so she looks very good-looking, but Jin Nanyu frowned immediately when she heard the wedding dress, and refused to say no with a look of disgust, "It's too revealing, look at this gathered type, your breasts are so big Is it? It’s all fake. Do others think you have such big breasts and keep staring at your breasts, looking at them to death?”

Lu Rao knew that he obviously said that he had a small chest and endured him, and then chose a tight one that covered the front and reached the neck. She thought it was pretty good, because the chest was shiny, and it was still With a fishtail swing, she looks like a mermaid in it.

In the end, Jin Nanyu was still very dissatisfied. The front was straight and tight, but the beautiful back was completely exposed, and a large area of ​​the back was exposed, and it disappeared when the zipper button on the buttocks was closed. , Turned around and was seen, his white and tender skin was revealed in front of many people, he was delicious, so he didn't want to say anything.

Lu Rao looked at him angrily and said, "Jin Nanyu, don't go too far. I've picked so many, and you can't say anything. If you do this again, I won't do it." I won't get married anymore. Isn't it just wearing a wedding dress if you cut off whoever you love? Wedding dresses are all designed in this way, and they all have to be designed in this way to look good. Let me see, and these recordings are normal, and I didn't reveal very private places, why can't it work."

Although Jin Nanyu's attitude was firm, he took her hand a little bit weakly, pretending to be cute and pitiful, and said, "My daughter-in-law was seen by others, and I'm definitely not happy. Besides, so many wedding dresses don't need to be recorded. The ones that look good are the ones that look good, and I think there are a few that are pretty good-looking, and they are well-covered."