59

Chapter 59: The panties are made into a string and rubbed against her hole + a cucumber is inserted into her pussy (3000 words)

Jin Nanyu made circles on Lu Rao's underwear as if he was torturing her first. The originally sensitive area was electrified by his hands, and after touching it a few times, the fabric in the center of the underwear had already leaked water.

The underpants are made of light pink cotton fabric, so apart from a puddle of water in contrast to this color, the large piece of water in the middle is very obvious. She looked down and felt ashamed, mainly because of her own. The underwear is too ordinary, and the ordinary ones are a bit embarrassing. I forgot that I have come here to live with him, so I can't wear such ordinary ones. Lu Wan wears them mainly because they are comfortable.

When the two of them opened a room in the hotel, she would change into sexy lace underwear in advance, and occasionally wear some more sexy transparent fabrics, mainly to stimulate him, but in private, she would only wear this very common one for comfort. Cotton panties.

Lu Rao was afraid that he would think that the style he was wearing looked like an aunt, so he felt even more ashamed, but he kept playing with the center of her panties, saw the pool of water coming out, smelled it, and found the one in the middle Hole, stuff the bit of fabric in the middle of this panty into her hole.

Just poke your hand in.

Lu Rao screamed and said to him in a hoarse voice, "You... why do you want me to still cook? What are you doing with your hands out? Come back tonight, we have to eat now."

Jin Nanyu has already made it so obvious that his hand is inserted into the seam of her flesh. How could he let her go so easily? He wants to eat her more than eat. Seeing Lu Rao The moment he was cooking for him in a skirt, I wanted to penetrate her body fiercely, making her make a squawking sound.

Jin Nanyu didn't listen to her, and still moved his hand in her hole, stuffing the panties inside, and the scene of her pussy swallowing the panties was very obscene.

This panty was swallowed by Lu Rao's pussy, Jin Nanyu was not satisfied with the status quo, he knotted the fabric of this panty into a thin rope, then opened the seam of her two flesh petals, and stuffed this panty in Inside her slit, let Lu Rao swallow the panties.

Lu Rao looked down at a string-like thing that had been swallowed into the underwear. She was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do. Jin Nanyu, don't be addicted to it, rubbing the panties in her slit, rubbing the little flesh inside makes Lu Rao feel pleasure.

The fabric of the underwear was a bit rough, and the comfortable feeling of rubbing against her clitoris made Lu Rao moan unconsciously. It was so comfortable that she couldn't help but blush and reached behind and grabbed Jin Nanyu's neck .

After Jin Nanyu pulled the underwear rope to make her comfortable, he turned his body around and looked at him face to face. The rope of the underwear had completely disappeared from her slit, and now His hands were still wet, it was the water from playing with Lu Rao's little hole just now, the water was too much, and his hands were full of water.

Jin Nanyu looked at her hands full of sloppy water, put his hands on her mouth and ordered her to say: "Slut, is it so comfortable? Look at the water that drools so comfortably, let me lick it clean. "

Lu Rao has now been driven to a lustful climax by him. He nodded after hearing his order, lowered his head, stuck out his tongue and licked his hand. Her back was covered with her water, which tasted nothing like it. , but still licked it all up, Lu Rao's lewd expression made Jin Nanyu die.

The dick in the lower body is so hard that it needs to be stretched out.

After Lu Rao licked all the water from the back of his hand, he wanted it in a hurry. He just chatted casually, and Bo Shui kept a hand, and the bottom was already itchy. She reached out and took the underwear. It was pulled out, and when it was pulled out, it came out with a wave of water. The underwear was already wet, and it had been shaped after it came out. It was just placed at the opening of her pussy, and the things were filled to the brim. Yes, the feeling of emptiness that was suddenly pulled out now floated by, Lu Rao wanted it so much, he grabbed Jin Nanyu's hand and begged him, "Come in..."