42

Chapter 42: Hold Your Titties and Cum Me Out (Remember to watch the last chapter for free)

Lu Rao is also a person who has had sex anyway, so he knows what he means by pointing here.

His face immediately turned red.

Seeing that she didn't refuse, Jin Nanyu thought she agreed, so he unbuttoned her shirt, and his hands seemed to be electrified, walking on her skin, paddling.

Lu Rao felt the swelling between her legs, and Jin Nanyu seemed to be unable to bear it anymore, because she already felt the hardness of the stick on her leg.

Jin Nanyu was wearing pajama pants, which were easy to untie. After untiing, he took off his underwear.

His body was close to Lu Rao's. When the panties were taken off, the top of the cock was directly on Lu Rao's stomach, covering her belly button. It was a little hot, which made Lu Rao's stomach subconsciously choke.

Jin Nanyu stared at his stick with scarlet eyes, then held his stick and stroked on Lu Rao's stomach, some liquid came out from the top and wet her belly.

After he slid around with this thing, he walked along this position to her chest, and asked her in a hoarse voice, "Hold your tits, and hold me."

Lu Rao's white and tender hands held his snow-white tits and clamped his dick, the visual effect was very exciting.

Lu Rao was bewitched by his voice, and unconsciously put his hands on both sides of his chest, pinched the breasts tightly, and made a cleavage.

Her boobs weren't very big, so she couldn't hold his cock, and his cock couldn't hold it at all without making a cleavage.

Lu Rao shyly squeezed the nipple tightly, and immediately clamped Jin Nanyu's cock.

Satisfied, Jin Nanyu continued, "Knead your chest, pinch it, rub me with your tits, and shoot me out."

Lu Rao really bored him to death, where did he get so many requests.

But if it doesn't come, it's already here, so I can only hold my chest to him, rubbing his cock up and down.

It was okay at the beginning of rubbing, but the thing he felt was getting bigger and bigger, and he couldn't come out at all, and he was still doing it for a long time, she felt that her chest was going to be worn out, and she didn't see him wanting to cum Come out with ideas.

Jin Nanyu grabbed her nipples and squeezed them maliciously.

He seemed to like her nipples very much, and he could hold her nipples for a long time every time.

"Screw a few times, it recognizes human voices, and every time it can't hear your lewd screams, it won't be able to ejaculate."

Lu Rao: "..."

Lu Rao is sleepy now, and just wants him to ejaculate quickly, otherwise her chest will definitely be torn, so it's not very pleasant to yell a few words.

But I didn't expect it to work. After calling out a few words, he could shoot out this thing. After dawdling for a long time, it finally came out, but it came out unexpectedly. Jin Nanyu shot on her chin and face, And on the chest, the most obvious one is her nipples, the pink nipples are covered with semen, the picture is particularly obscene.

Jin Nanyu felt that he was so comfortable that he was going to explode. After ejaculating, he felt comfortable all over. It must be uncomfortable to see Lu Rao's body so dirty. He took out the tissue on the side and wiped her body very gently.

While wiping her, I couldn't hold back and said: "Although it's cool to be caught by your tits, but it doesn't feel good to be caught by your little pussy."