52

Chapter 52: Semen Fills Her Stomach to Bulge

Jin Nanyu grabbed Lu Rao's two legs and folded them towards her, following this posture, he inserted them into her hole.

After a quick thrust for a while, Lu Rao was afraid that he would just come in like this, so he grabbed his shoulder and reminded him softly: "Put on the condom."

Hearing what she said, Jin Nanyu pulled out his cock. He was going to put on a condom, but he reacted and asked, "Where is the condom?"

Lu Rao: "...it seems that there is no cover."

When Jin Nanyu heard this, he inserted his cock again in an instant, and he didn't wear a condom, so it was impossible for him to just leave like this.

He shoots in.

Jin Nanyu couldn't control it. The hole was too tight, and he hadn't entered it for a long time. It was so comfortable to bite him.

Lu Rao screamed and poured all the semen into her stomach.

He hasn't done it for a long time, and he has been hungry for too long, so he has stored the essence, a thick pile, and shoots all of it directly.

There was a heat, and Lu Rao's belly grew bigger and arched, and her stomach was filled with semen, and her belly bulged.

Lu Rao lowered his head and looked at his stomach, which was bulging a lot, which was really embarrassing.

Jin Nanyu pulled out the cock after all the ejaculation. There was no soft cock yet, so he slid several times while holding the cock in her hole.

Lu Rao was already tired.

Panting slightly.

Jin Nanyu still had some thoughts, but seeing that Lu Rao really didn't have any energy, if she continued, she would probably be so tired that she would cry.

So it stopped, Lu Rao breathed a sigh of relief, and just lay on the bed with his legs spread open.

Jin Nanyu lowered his head and took a bite of Lu Rao's nipple, then stopped, then picked up the tissue on the table beside him, opened her legs, and wiped the liquid for her.

She had too much water, and it flowed down in waves, soaking Jin Nanyu's hands.

...

When Lu Rao woke up the next day, he found that there was a hand on his waist. Jin Nanyu slept next to her yesterday, hugged her to sleep, and put the hand on her waist, which was very awkward. At the opening of her hole, feeling in the hair.

She felt hot, and when she remembered, she pushed his hand away, and then got up, Jin Nanyu was awakened by her, and got up too.

Lu circled up, and Jin Nanyu got up with her.

He pinched the waist of Lu Rao's white body, and the two got up together. Jin Nanyu watched her put on her clothes, and picked up the clothes under the bed. Because they were on the ground, they were a little wrinkled. I don't like it, so I put it on, and I want to bring more clothes, and put them here directly.

Lu Rao went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, and Jin Nanyu went in with her. He especially liked brushing his teeth with Lu Rao. He felt that the way the two of them brushed their teeth and washed their face was very warm.

He likes to put his arms around her waist, the two of them are very intimate.

After Lu Rao finished brushing his teeth, Jin Nanyu kissed her and followed her out.

Lu Rao suddenly thought of what happened yesterday, and originally wanted to ask him, but suddenly thought of something, grabbed his waist and asked him: "Yesterday, I heard that your classmate said that he knew the love letter I gave you. What's going on? Why do they know that I wrote you so many love letters, why are you like this, I write you love letters, and you tell them, I also have a little privacy, so shameful Things, why do you tell others?"

Jin Nanyu hurriedly explained: "I didn't say it at the beginning. The main reason is that your letter was delivered to them. You asked someone to give it to them. They read it and sent it to our dormitory. They opened it and saw you. Only then did I realize that it was you, not that they wanted to read it on purpose, nor did I tell them specifically."

Lu Rao looked puzzled for a moment.

Not understanding what it meant, he pushed him away and asked suspiciously: "No, Jin Nanyu, what do you mean by signature?? How could the love letter I wrote to you be signed by you? All the love letters I wrote to you They are all unsigned! How could I give you a signed love letter?"

Jin Nanyu also heard that something was wrong, and stared at him blankly.

Lu Rao understood, and hurriedly searched for the love letter she had written to Jin Nanyu before.

She wrote a love letter to Jin Nanyu before, part of which was thrown away by Jin Nanyu, and part of which she had already written and prepared to send to Jin Nanyu, but after being scolded by Jin Nanyu, she didn't dare, so Lu Rao put it away.

After all, these were specially copied when she went to the Internet cafe to search for online jokes, and even copied it took a lot of time, and she didn't want to waste it.

Lu Bao pressed the bottom of the box. After taking out the things, he took them out and handed them to Jin Nanyu: "Look at this, these are all love letters I wrote to you before, and these love letters I wrote to you have never been signed. passed."

Jin Nanyu took the envelope from her, opened it and took a look at the contents, and was shocked on the spot.

"This is the love letter you wrote to me?? This is definitely the love letter you wrote to me. Isn't this the love letter Lanyin wrote to me?"

Lu Rao: "????" No, she didn't understand, and looked at him in astonishment: "Jin Nanyu, what do you mean, the love letter I gave you, how can you say that Lanyin gave it to you?" What? You are going too far! Why are you doing this, I wrote it to you, but you never knew about it?"

Jin Nanyu looked at it for a long time, and he was sure that it was the love letter that Lanyin sent him back then.

Jin Nanyu saw Lan Yin stuffing love letters in his cabinet back then, and he caught the bag on the spot and found out. Lan Yin told him that she was here to send him a love letter, that she liked him, and couldn't help but want to give it to him. Send a love letter, and later, the love letter was read by Jin Nanyu.

When Jin Nanyu saw Lan Yin giving him a love letter for the first time, he was amused by the love letter, because it was the first time he saw someone talking about sending a love letter, and it turned out to be...a funny joke.

Those jokes on the Internet, Jin Nanyu saw that this really attracted attention. After the Lanyin love letter was delivered, he ran away directly. Because of this love letter, Jin Nanyu began to pay attention to this girl, and also to this love letter. .

He found that the love letters he wrote to her would be sent to him on time every day, and they were all uniform, either earthy love stories or funny jokes, and he was attracted.

He paid attention to Lanyin, most of them started with this love letter, and he found this girl quite cute.

Later he was with Lanyin.

...

After Lu Rao heard the version he said, she stomped her feet angrily. She didn't know why it happened like this, and she must have misunderstood.

She became anxious, and her words were almost blurred: "No, she didn't send it to you at all, this love letter was sent to you by me! Send me a love letter written to you! It's not Lan Yin, she pretended to be me !"

Jin Nanyu saw that she was so cute in a hurry, and stroked her head to comfort her: "I know, I know, don't worry, I know now, these copied love letters are written by you."

Just love being fcked by himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें