12 | ❝Silvery❞ - Rocky

╔══════════════════╗
PARK MINHYUK
✎ xii. silvery
╚══════════════════╝

Minhyuk had texted you that there was a small break for him in the shooting of their new music video for 'ONE' and asked if your daughter, Yujin, wanted to stop by to look at the sets

Minhyuk had texted you that there was a small break for him in the shooting of their new music video for 'ONE' and asked if your daughter, Yujin, wanted to stop by to look at the sets. You said you would be there, of course, since your daughter had been missing her father since this morning anyway.

You arrived at the filming location and greeted the staff, holding your daughter's small hand and making sure she was well-behaved. You were always a bit scared that she might throw a tantrum and interrupt filming so you never took the risk of visiting the set when Minhyuk was needed.

You spotted your husband from across the room and walked over to him. He seemed to hear your footsteps as he broke the conversation he was having with Eunwoo and turned around. As soon as he saw his daughter, the biggest grin broke out on his face. He picked up the cute two-year-old, cooing at the small pigtails that you had put in her hair that morning.

It seemed like Yujin was also interested in hair at that moment. Her eyes were wide looking at her fathers hair, specifically the delicate silvery chains that was laced in amongst his black locks. She stared at them in awe, not focusing on anything else, and eventually tried to reach out to grab them.

Minhyuk chuckled once he realised why she was so focused and fascinated. He carefully tried to separate one of the strands of jewellery so she could look at it closer, but that was a hard task to complete while also holding her in his arms. You eventually stepped in to help, carefully piecing away one of them from the others and holding it closer so your daughter could touch it.

"Thanks, baby." Minhyuk murmured with a goofy smile as he still looked at his daughter. She reached out to touch the chain and high-pitched giggles left her mouth when she did, creating a domino effect. Soon almost the whole set was laughing from her contagious moment of delight.

Unfortunately, the break was called to an end quickly, and it was time for you to leave again. Minhyuk kissed his daughter's cheek and then her forehead, making her giggle more. She returned the favour, kissing his cheek in the most adorable way, making him pout.

"You're gonna be a good girl for mommy, right, princess?" He whispered, sparkling eyes mirroring Yujin's. She nodded and hugged him as a final goodbye. "I love you." He told her, eyes closing as he held the back of her head with one of his hands.

"I love you too, daddy." She smiled.

Once he set her down, he turned to you, pressing a quick kiss to your lips before you both had to wave goodbye to him and the other members as they resumed their filming. When Minhyuk came back home late at night, he insisted that the little visit had made the filming go smoother.