8 | ❝Lost Kisses❞ - Sanha

╔══════════════════╗
YOON SANHA
✎ viii. lost kisses
╚══════════════════╝

Sanha lay on his bed, having no energy paired with a killer migraine

Sanha lay on his bed, having no energy paired with a killer migraine. He shifted every once and a while, trying to find the most comfortable position, but it was hard when you were so clearly not here. You had been gone the whole month (yes, 31 whole days— Sanha felt like he was losing his mind), and were going to finally get back today. He had no idea what time you would be getting back, only that he missed you like crazy.

Especially your kisses. He missed those the most. It was crazy how much of a mood boost they could give him, and how much he suffered without them. It was like a coffee addict going without coffee. He was craving them every hour of the day.

Though he had scrolled on his phone for more than an hour now, it didn't make him any less bored. He would try to do something productive, (to make him stop thinking of just how much he wanted to kiss you the second you walked through the door), but his headache made him just want to lie down.

He rolled over to his other side, his cheek squished on his pillow and a pout on his lips. He just wanted you to walk through the door like... right now.

Well, Sanha's wish was your command. His phone dinged, and his head shot up off the pillow, opening the message immediately. 'I'm home ❤️' His eyes widened, and he practically jumped off the bed, running to the door just as you struggled to open it. Your hands were juggling 4 bags and a suitcase. Sanha grabbed 3 of the bags and the suitcase immediately, setting them to the side at the speed of light.

You blinked, not expecting him to be so speedy. But you barely had time to even look at him before you felt his lips on yours. You dropped the last bag you were holding when Sanha kissed you, eyes falling shut and your body melting into the kiss that you had longed for just as much as he had. His lips fit with yours perfectly, sweet passion being poured into the kiss from both sides. You didn't want it to end.

But it had to end eventually - neither of you had unlimited breath. Sanha pulled apart first, resting his forehead on yours and leaving his eyes closed, sharp intakes of breath following as he caught up after the kiss.

"I feel dizzy." He said suddenly, wincing as his headache reminded him that it was still there.

"Are you okay?" You stepped back a bit, sweeping some of his hair off his forehead and looking at his face with a concerned expression, your bottom lip jutting out slightly. Sanha kissed it softly.

"I've felt like crap all day." He pouted, "But maybe it was just cause I missed you." He concluded, wrapping his arms around your waist as your cheeks flushed.

"Did you miss me that much?" You whispered, hugging him back.

He nodded, "Imagine the maximum amount I'm capable of missing you..." He instructed, and you nodded, "Now- I missed you at least 10 times as much as the maximum." This only made you blush more, realising how long you had gone without his lovey-dovey comments. Gosh, you really had missed him like crazy.

You kissed him again - just a quick peck before you started looking through your bags for something. He grabbed your suitcase and took it to the bedroom to unpack later, and sat down on the couch in the living room.

You joined him on the couch, not waiting a second before snuggling up with him again. Sanha's hand snuck up to your cheek, and his lips met yours yet again— he wouldn't let up on the kisses after missing them for an entire month.

You had a little gift box in your hand, which you smoothly transferred to Sanha's hand while still kissing him. He broke the kiss, looking down at it with curiosity.

"I was shopping one day, and it reminded me of you." You explained, a wide smile on your face as you urged him to open it. He lifted the lid hesitantly, a pout forming on his lips at the sight of a ring with little silver bunny ears shaped off of it, going up the finger.

"It's so cute..." He slid it on his finger, showing it to you proudly and you giggled. He looked back at you, eyes twinkling and the tone of his voice turning cute, "I know I've kissed you like, 10 times... But just another 10, please?"

There was no way you were going to turn down that offer, especially when he asked so adorably, so you immediately leaned in again.

Did Sanha continue to steal kisses from you for the rest of the day? Yes. But he was making up for lost ones, anyway. You would give him a million more kisses in a heartbeat if he asked for them.