3 | ❝I Wasn't Jealous❞ - Sanha

╔══════════════════╗
YOON SANHA
✎ iii. i wasn't jealous
╚══════════════════╝

Throbbing pain in your head was not part of your perfect morning description, but it was your fault for drinking last night anyway

Throbbing pain in your head was not part of your perfect morning description, but it was your fault for drinking last night anyway. You winced at your headache as you sat up and blinked your eyes a couple times. It took a couple moments for you to register your surroundings before panic replaced everything.

Sanha's apartment-

It was clear that you were in his bedroom. From the bedsheets, to the pictures on the bedside table, to the placement of furniture... you knew this room all too well.

You found your phone on the bedside table and checked the time. It was only 5 am... he might not be up yet.

If you could get out of his apartment before he woke up, it would save you a lot of embarrassment. You had no idea what happened last night... or what you said... or did.

You cringed, thinking of the possible drunk things you thought yourself capable of. You shook your head as if to dismiss anything that might have happened, and texted Bin.

BIN ARE YOU UP -

- yes

- what can i do for you

can you pls pls come pick me up

like rn

- where?

sanha's apartment 😭 -

- what happened????

ILL TELL YOU IN THE CAR BUT IM RLY FREAKING OUT RN -

- omw

THANK YOU 🫶 -

Breathing a sigh of relief, you quietly got out of Sanha's bedroom. You found Sanha sound asleep on the couch in the living room, and the sight was almost too adorable to be real. He was curled up with a blanket, his hair falling to frame his perfect face.

He really was the cutest boy you had ever seen. Your eyes subconsciously drifted down to his lips. Those perfect lips of his... they drove you crazy.

You forced yourself away from the sleeping beauty of your best friend, and tiptoed to the door. Escaping successfully, you let yourself relax and wait until Bin came to pick you up.

You and Sanha had been best friends since preschool. You knew everything about each other. He was a constant fixture in your life, and you couldn't ask for a better person to spend all your time with.