* 𝒫ᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᵁᴹᴹᴱᴿᵀᴵᴹᴱ 𝒮ᴬᴰᴺᴱˢˢ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ ℒᴬᴺᴬ 𝒟ᴱᴸ ℛᴬᵞ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ sᴋʏ

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᵁᴹᴹᴱᴿᵀᴵᴹᴱ 𝒮ᴬᴰᴺᴱˢˢ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ ℒᴬᴺᴬ 𝒟ᴱᴸ ℛᴬᵞ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ sᴋʏ

ʀᴜʙʏ ʜᴏsʜɪɴᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ complained about, well, being Ruby Hoshino. She never thought she would be reincarnated as her favourite idol's daughter, but she wasn't complaining.

Ruby loved her life as as Ai's daughter. All she had to do was have fun and be cute. Her new life was so much easier than her old one! She didn't know why she was the one to get reincarnated as the lovely idol's secret daughter, but she wasn't complaining. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world, and she couldn't be any happier!

But then...it happened.

Ruby remembered seeing Ai bleed out right in front of her. She remembered demanding for the ambulance to come as quickly as possible over the phone, and Aqua watching it through the glass door as tears ran down his face—the first time she saw him cry. Ai's embrace quickly lost its warmth as she went closer to death, and even though the blood stained Ruby's clothes, nothing could compare to the tears she cried.

Despite her mental age, Ruby Hoshino was supposed to be four. Four-year-olds shouldn't experience their mother's murder right in front of their eyes.

Ruby didn't like to remember it, but the memory snuck up on her. She hated it. Even though this new life was arguably better than her old one, she wanted to go back to watching her favourite idol dance and sing on TV, because back then, Ai was okay.

Ai said two things when she died. She said that Aqua could be an actor, and Ruby could be an idol. Aqua could act well, and Ruby could dance and kind of sing.

After Ai's death, Aqua made it clear to Ruby what he wanted in the car during her funeral. "I'm going to become a famous actor. For Mama."

Ruby said nothing. Being an idol sounded like so much fun...but what if a stalker liked her enough to murder her too? She didn't want to go down the same path as Ai. According to her research, some actors had crazy stalker fans too, and Aqua shouldn't have to go through that either.

No one should.

That left her wondering how the stalker found them. Everyone, including Aqua and Ruby themselves, worked hard to make sure no one would find out about Ai having secret twins. Possibilities ran through her head before realizing there was only one person: her father.

Ai never told anyone who her children's father was. He was the only one who could give the stalker information and it would still make sense.

So...what happened to him? Why did he do it? Did he know what his actions did? Did he always know what his actions would do but did them anyway?

Ruby had a habit of asking questions with not that clear of an answer. She was often told she wasn't that bright either. However, that wasn't stopping her. She already died once, so she can die again. As long as her father is out there, she refuses to forget what he did to her mother.

What he did to Ai Hoshino, someone who did nothing wrong but want to be an idol and a mother.

Ruby wasn't going to rest until she found out who her father was. She wasn't going to rest until Ai could, and Ai wasn't going to rest until Ruby killed him with her own bare hands.

- - - -

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚙, 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚒'𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰/𝙽): 𝟻𝟿𝟼